Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.1
Editor crashes with RenderLoopContext::`vector deleting destructor'
1. Extract the attached archive 'Files.zip' to drive D:\ (Result: D:\Files\Project)
2. Open the project
3. Open the scene 'SDCreate'
4. Play scene
5. Press the buttons in order, from top to bottom (see gif)
Result: Editor crashes
Note: User suggests that the crash occurs when instantiating certain objects
========== OUTPUTING STACK TRACE ==================
0x000000014011E7DF (Unity) RenderLoopContext::`vector deleting destructor'
0x000000014011EED3 (Unity) DoRenderLoop
0x0000000140077815 (Unity) Camera::DoRender
0x000000014007ACB5 (Unity) Camera::Render
0x000000014007C99B (Unity) Camera::StandaloneRenderToCubemap
0x00000001400CBE54 (Unity) ProbeRenderer::RenderCube
0x00000001400DA1C9 (Unity) ReflectionProbes::RenderProbeFaces
0x00000001400DA267 (Unity) ReflectionProbeJob::Run
0x00000001400DA698 (Unity) ReflectionProbes::UpdateRealtimeReflectionProbesTimesliced
0x00000001400DA82B (Unity) ReflectionProbes::Update
0x00000001400F1D55 (Unity) RenderManager::RenderOffscreenCameras
0x0000000140BD24A7 (Unity) Application::UpdateScene
0x0000000140BD3929 (Unity) Application::UpdateSceneIfNeeded
0x0000000140BDB7E4 (Unity) Application::TickTimer
0x0000000140E3C5CE (Unity) FindMonoBinaryToUse
0x0000000140E3DBFC (Unity) WinMain
0x00000001415B8DB0 (Unity) strnlen
0x00007FFAAC518102 (KERNEL32) BaseThreadInitThunk
========== END OF STACKTRACE ===========
Reproduced with: 5.4.0b25, 5.4.0b21, 5.4.0b19
Compiler errors on versions other than 5.4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform