Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.1
Editor crashes with RenderBufferManager::Textures::GarbageCollect when calling RenderTexture.ReleaseTemporary twice
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached "RTTest" project
2. Enter Play Mode
Expected result: Editor does not crash
Actual result: Editor crashes
Reproduced with: 2018.2.0a6, 2018.2.14f1, 2018.3.0b7, 2019.1.0a6
Does not reproduce with: 2017.4.14f1, 2018.2.0a5
Note: with versions earlier than 2018.2.0a6 Editor throws error:
"Attempting to release RenderTexture that were not gotten as a temp buffer
RTTest:Update() (at Assets/RTTest.cs:9)"
Update: Fixed in 2019.1.0a10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website