Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.1
Editor crashes with RenderBufferManager::Textures::GarbageCollect when calling RenderTexture.ReleaseTemporary twice
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached "RTTest" project
2. Enter Play Mode
Expected result: Editor does not crash
Actual result: Editor crashes
Reproduced with: 2018.2.0a6, 2018.2.14f1, 2018.3.0b7, 2019.1.0a6
Does not reproduce with: 2017.4.14f1, 2018.2.0a5
Note: with versions earlier than 2018.2.0a6 Editor throws error:
"Attempting to release RenderTexture that were not gotten as a temp buffer
RTTest:Update() (at Assets/RTTest.cs:9)"
Update: Fixed in 2019.1.0a10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [GraphView] Nodes are displayed white on Linux
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.
- [Interactions] InputAction.CallbackContext.interaction does not hold the correct value, when it is set to Default.
- [Editor] When Preference window is open, exiting Playmode generates NullReferenceException.
- [Addressables] Models have deformations when they are imported from AssetBundle and Play Mode Script is set to Packed Play mode