Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.1.X
Editor crashes with Animator::CreateInternalControllerPlayable when GameObjects are mached
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached Unusuall1.zip project
2. Enter the Play mode in the game scene
3. Select first level n the Game view/Play/ drag heart game object as shown in the tutorial
Reproducible with: 2019.3.12f1, 2019.3.14f1, 2019.3.14f1, 2020.1.0b9, 2020.2.0a11
Not reproducible with: 2019.3.11f1
- The case uses Sweet Sugar asset which isn't compatible with versions earlier than 2019.1
A few lines from a stack trace:
#0 0x0000010675d348 in Animator::CreateInternalControllerPlayable()
#1 0x000001067655d4 in Animator::AddToManager()
#2 0x0000010674f49e in Animator::AwakeFromLoad(AwakeFromLoadMode)
#3 0x0000010810a3f3 in AwakeFromLoadQueue::InvokeAwakeFromLoad(AwakeFromLoadQueue::Item*, unsigned int, AwakeFromLoadMode)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- The property of a component becomes read-only when it is bound to "PropertyStreamHandle"
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
- Shader Graph changes the Position of Prefab instances in Play mode
Jun 12, 2020 06:46
Unfortunately, the bug still occurs.
I can avoid by commenting on this line
//anim.runtimeAnimatorController = null;
It occurs when a game piece destroyed and reactivated from a pool.
I recorded a video for you.