Search Issue Tracker
[MacOS] Editor crashes while maximizing the Scene viewport repeatedly
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a new Unity project using the High Definition template
2. Open the sample scene
3. Begin maximising Scene viewport repeatedly by pressing Shift+Space
4. Observe a crash
Crash was first obsverved in 2018.1.0b13 (43de91b8ac41). In addition, the crash only seems to occur when creating a project using the High Definition template.
Apparently only reproducible on High Sierra (10.13.4)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on GameObject::QueryComponentByType when opening a project
- "Object reference not set to an instance of an object" is thrown when destroying a GameObject with a Camera Component
- [Android] The error message "OPENGL NATIVE PLUG-IN ERROR: GL_OUT_OF_MEMORY:" is thrown when the video is playing
- [IL2CPP] Build fails with the error "[1mcannot convert 'Nullable_1_tEA06D91799914C5C8830F83CE2A8395868C14F02' to 'int32_t' (aka 'int') without a conversion operator" when IL2CPP is used as the Scripting Backend
- Rigidbody interpolation is performed after the next frame's FixedUpdate() when using Rigidbody2D