Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
[OSX] Editor crashes while creating a build on disk with no space left.
Editor crashes while creating a build on location which has no space left.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a new project.
2. Add any package from asset store so that build size is more. (For Example, Tanks)
3. Find a disk which has no space left. or create a new disk partition allocating few MBs space.
4. Try creating a build to that location which is already full.
Note: Editor Crashes or User is Forced to Quit the Editor with an Error PopUp Message.
Error PopUp Message: FATAL ERROR! dataOffset != file.GetPosition()
Expected Result: Editor should not crash. User should get an exception that "Disk run out of space, build process can't be executed", or something similar.
Reproducing on: 2017.3.0a1, 2017.3.0f3, 2018.1.0b1
Works fine on: 2017.1.3f1, 2017.2.1f1
- Appear always.
- Appears only on Mac.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Enable ProMotion Support" does not allow iPhone 13 Pro/Pro Max to run at higher refresh rates
- [Search Picker] Undoing selection in unity while the picker is opens doesn't close the picker
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Replace no longer replaces when using incremental pipeline
- [LightProbes] Individual light probe gizmos are no longer visible