Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
[OSX] Editor crashes while creating a build on disk with no space left.
Editor crashes while creating a build on location which has no space left.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a new project.
2. Add any package from asset store so that build size is more. (For Example, Tanks)
3. Find a disk which has no space left. or create a new disk partition allocating few MBs space.
4. Try creating a build to that location which is already full.
Note: Editor Crashes or User is Forced to Quit the Editor with an Error PopUp Message.
Error PopUp Message: FATAL ERROR! dataOffset != file.GetPosition()
Expected Result: Editor should not crash. User should get an exception that "Disk run out of space, build process can't be executed", or something similar.
Reproducing on: 2017.3.0a1, 2017.3.0f3, 2018.1.0b1
Works fine on: 2017.1.3f1, 2017.2.1f1
- Appear always.
- Appears only on Mac.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub] Templates are missing in Hub 3.0.0-beta.2 when creating new project for Unity 2022.1
- SRPBatcher not increasing CBuffer size when material shader is changed
- [Android] Italic Font Style differs between Editor and devices
- Buttons can be Clicked on a different Display than they are seen
- SetRenderTarget does not correctly display the texture when depthSlice is set to -1