Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Editor crashes when using layered animation controller with OffsetPtr<int>::ValidatePointer
How to reproduce:
1. Download and open attached "case_1038352-Repro" project
2. Load scene "Development"
Expected result: Editor does not crash
Actual result: Editor crashes
Reproduces with: 2017.1.4f1, 2017.2.3p1, 2017.4.4f1, 2018.1.2f1, 2018.2.0b6
Notes: Crash occurs only with "map01_omarket_c00" layered controller located at Assets\Resources\Map\001\Models\Mecanim. Deleting this asset and loading scene does not crash Editor. Deleting the same controller in user attached project has the same effect.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Editor becomes unresponsive and memory allocation errors are spammed in the Console when Generating Lightning
- Crash on BatchApplyPropertiesFromSourceAssetDB when opening a specific project
- Scene view Camera cannot be moved with WASD/QE keys when the Right Mouse Button is held down and the Mouse is not moved
- Crash when calling default interface method from virtual method with same name
- [Android] Unity does not include the ".aab" extension for an AppBundle when it is built via script with the buildPlayerOptions.locationPathName = "AppName.apk" and EditorUserBuildSettings.buildAppBundle = true