Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Editor crashes when using layered animation controller with OffsetPtr<int>::ValidatePointer
How to reproduce:
1. Download and open attached "case_1038352-Repro" project
2. Load scene "Development"
Expected result: Editor does not crash
Actual result: Editor crashes
Reproduces with: 2017.1.4f1, 2017.2.3p1, 2017.4.4f1, 2018.1.2f1, 2018.2.0b6
Notes: Crash occurs only with "map01_omarket_c00" layered controller located at Assets\Resources\Map\001\Models\Mecanim. Deleting this asset and loading scene does not crash Editor. Deleting the same controller in user attached project has the same effect.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Cannot change the font size of Text Mesh to zero when using a non-dynamic font
- "No valid Unity Editor license found. Please contact your adminstrator." error thrown when opening 2019.3.0a12 project
- ping.DestroyPing does not work resulting in increasing ping delay
- The cursor is visible when using CursorLockMode.Locked in the standalone build
- Shadows in Scene view are displayed one level Higher than they are set under the Light Shadow settings in the Inspector window