Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Editor crashes when using layered animation controller with OffsetPtr<int>::ValidatePointer
How to reproduce:
1. Download and open attached "case_1038352-Repro" project
2. Load scene "Development"
Expected result: Editor does not crash
Actual result: Editor crashes
Reproduces with: 2017.1.4f1, 2017.2.3p1, 2017.4.4f1, 2018.1.2f1, 2018.2.0b6
Notes: Crash occurs only with "map01_omarket_c00" layered controller located at Assets\Resources\Map\001\Models\Mecanim. Deleting this asset and loading scene does not crash Editor. Deleting the same controller in user attached project has the same effect.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Mac] Unity Hub encounters a critical error when trying to launch it after logging out
- [XR SDK | GLES] large gpu perf regression ~3 ms
- UploadHandlerFile.contentType cannot be set and always returns "text/plain"
- [XR][URP][Shader Graph][Android] Shader graph shaders are not rendering on Android when using texture array layout (multiview)
- Cloth behaving different after upgrading to 2019.2.9 from 2018.3