Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Editor crashes when using layered animation controller with OffsetPtr<int>::ValidatePointer
How to reproduce:
1. Download and open attached "case_1038352-Repro" project
2. Load scene "Development"
Expected result: Editor does not crash
Actual result: Editor crashes
Reproduces with: 2017.1.4f1, 2017.2.3p1, 2017.4.4f1, 2018.1.2f1, 2018.2.0b6
Notes: Crash occurs only with "map01_omarket_c00" layered controller located at Assets\Resources\Map\001\Models\Mecanim. Deleting this asset and loading scene does not crash Editor. Deleting the same controller in user attached project has the same effect.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- AssetDatabase is overwriting GUIDs
- Packages cannot be added from a registry that returns invalid publish dates [Windows-only]
- [PLM] OpenRL 501 error is thrown/editor crashes when baking 4K lightmaps with 16 lightmap AA samples
- Physics.SyncColliderTransforms syncs every collider when the local position hasn't changed
- [GPU PLM] Part of baked shadows are broken when hitting a backface