Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Editor crashes when using layered animation controller with OffsetPtr<int>::ValidatePointer
How to reproduce:
1. Download and open attached "case_1038352-Repro" project
2. Load scene "Development"
Expected result: Editor does not crash
Actual result: Editor crashes
Reproduces with: 2017.1.4f1, 2017.2.3p1, 2017.4.4f1, 2018.1.2f1, 2018.2.0b6
Notes: Crash occurs only with "map01_omarket_c00" layered controller located at Assets\Resources\Map\001\Models\Mecanim. Deleting this asset and loading scene does not crash Editor. Deleting the same controller in user attached project has the same effect.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Superluminal fails to resolve symbols after mono upgrade
- Windows Standalone player builds with Mono scripting backend don't run on fresh windows installs
- RootEditor predicate for GameObjects disables Drag and Drop in the Scene View
- Slider OnValueChanged event is not called when changing value from the Inspector
- [Static Analysis] Defect 672865 in Modules/QuickSearch/Editor/QueryEngine/QueryToken.cs