Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.1.X
Editor crashes when unlocking Inspector with PropertyInfo.SetValue function
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project's Scene labeled "SampleScene"
2. In the Project Window, select the "NewWearableBody" ScriptableObject
3. In the Inspector, click the "Locate Sprite" button
4. Click the "Cancel Locate Sprite" button
Expected result: Editor doesn't crash when unlocking Inspector with PropertyInfo.SetValue function
Actual result: Editor crashes when unlocking Inspector with PropertyInfo.SetValue function
Reproducible with: 2019.3.10f1, 2019.3.15f1, 2020.1.0b9, 2020.2.0a12
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.23f1, 2019.3.9f1
Couldn't test with: 2017.4.40f1 (Script doesn't unlock the Inspector)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete