Search Issue Tracker
Editor crashes when unlocking Inspector with PropertyInfo.SetValue function
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project's Scene labeled "SampleScene"
2. In the Project Window, select the "NewWearableBody" ScriptableObject
3. In the Inspector, click the "Locate Sprite" button
4. Click the "Cancel Locate Sprite" button
Expected result: Editor doesn't crash when unlocking Inspector with PropertyInfo.SetValue function
Actual result: Editor crashes when unlocking Inspector with PropertyInfo.SetValue function
Reproducible with: 2019.3.10f1, 2019.3.15f1, 2020.1.0b9, 2020.2.0a12
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.23f1, 2019.3.9f1
Couldn't test with: 2017.4.40f1 (Script doesn't unlock the Inspector)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Can't relocate the caret in Input Fields when Hide Mobile Input option is being used
- Multiple Edge Colliders 2D can be edited at the same time, every Edge Collider's "Edit Collider" button is highlighted
- Crash on SceneVisibilityState when trying to open a project containing another project in the Assets folder
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Shader error undeclared identifier "UNITY_TRANSFER_LIGHTING" when building project