Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.1.X
Editor crashes when unlocking Inspector with PropertyInfo.SetValue function
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project's Scene labeled "SampleScene"
2. In the Project Window, select the "NewWearableBody" ScriptableObject
3. In the Inspector, click the "Locate Sprite" button
4. Click the "Cancel Locate Sprite" button
Expected result: Editor doesn't crash when unlocking Inspector with PropertyInfo.SetValue function
Actual result: Editor crashes when unlocking Inspector with PropertyInfo.SetValue function
Reproducible with: 2019.3.10f1, 2019.3.15f1, 2020.1.0b9, 2020.2.0a12
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.23f1, 2019.3.9f1
Couldn't test with: 2017.4.40f1 (Script doesn't unlock the Inspector)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lightmaps are baked incorrectly for GameObjects when their Position is <=-2048 or >=2048 on any of the coordinates
- Sahder errors in Player when "Strict shader variant matching" is enabled and the rendering path is set to "Deferred"
- NullReferenceExceptions are being thrown when saving a ScriptableObject with an array of a type with a CustomPropertyDrawer that uses TrackPropertyValue
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached