Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Fixed in 2019.4, 2020.1
Editor crashes when unlocking Inspector with PropertyInfo.SetValue function
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project's Scene labeled "SampleScene"
2. In the Project Window, select the "NewWearableBody" ScriptableObject
3. In the Inspector, click the "Locate Sprite" button
4. Click the "Cancel Locate Sprite" button
Expected result: Editor doesn't crash when unlocking Inspector with PropertyInfo.SetValue function
Actual result: Editor crashes when unlocking Inspector with PropertyInfo.SetValue function
Reproducible with: 2019.3.10f1, 2019.3.15f1, 2020.1.0b9, 2020.2.0a12
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.23f1, 2019.3.9f1
Couldn't test with: 2017.4.40f1 (Script doesn't unlock the Inspector)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Can't select sRGB color format for Render Texture on HDRP project
- Built player takes multiple seconds to shut down
- Wireframe flicker and quad shaped artifacts on terrain trees using Mac Metal.
- Spamming error: `GLSL: Shader cannot be patched for instancing.` When enabling terrain Draw Instanced option in desktop OpenGL.
- [Mono, Debugger] VS 2019 debugger detaches when the Trace.TraceInformation is called with a specific string