Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.1.X
Editor crashes when shader global constant buffer exceeds 64kB on dx12
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Select the "Material" in Project Window
3. Observe the crash
Expected result: the Editor does not crash, shows a compiler error instead
Actual result: Editor crashes
Reproduced in: 2020.1.0a19, 2019.3.0f4, 2019.2.18f1, 2018.4.15f1, 2017.4.36f1
Note: Only reproduces with Dx12. Dx11, Vulkan and OpenGL don't crash the Editor.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete