Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2.X
Editor crashes when selecting "Add Extension" in Cinemachine Virtual Camera component
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open original project "Cinemachine PPv2 Prefab.zip"
2. Cinemachine -> Create Virtual Camera
3. Make a prefab of "CM cvam1"
4. Select "CM cvam1" prefab
5. In the Inspector tab select "Add Extension" dropdown and select "CinemashinePostProccesing"
Actual result: Editor crashes
Reproduced in: 2019.1.0f2, 2019.1.8f1, 2019.2.0b7, 2019.3.0a7
Not reproduced in: 2019.1.0f1 and lower streams
1. This crash seems to reproduce from the point where functionality has been added to edit prefab components outside of Prefab Mode (2019.1.0f2).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Animated GameObject changes position after Chase state is triggered when Apply Root Motion is disabled
- Mouse looping to the other side of the screen when dragging tabs after clicking on the Scene view window
- Editor Window contents are not visible when opening it up
- Gamma bleeding and banding when low light baked in VR scene
- A WebGL build with complex shaders has a performance drop when tapping the screen