Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2.X
Editor crashes when selecting "Add Extension" in Cinemachine Virtual Camera component
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open original project "Cinemachine PPv2 Prefab.zip"
2. Cinemachine -> Create Virtual Camera
3. Make a prefab of "CM cvam1"
4. Select "CM cvam1" prefab
5. In the Inspector tab select "Add Extension" dropdown and select "CinemashinePostProccesing"
Actual result: Editor crashes
Reproduced in: 2019.1.0f2, 2019.1.8f1, 2019.2.0b7, 2019.3.0a7
Not reproduced in: 2019.1.0f1 and lower streams
1. This crash seems to reproduce from the point where functionality has been added to edit prefab components outside of Prefab Mode (2019.1.0f2).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- 3D Sample Scene (HDRP) template tutorial Welcome Dialog pop-up doesn't appear on project creation
- [Profiler] The Addressable Asset Module module outputs an ArgumentException when asset GUIDs produce a hash collision with Addressables
- Huge amounts of tests have a start delay when pressing "Run All" in the Test Runner
- Blackboard: Double borders around the tooltip
- [WebGL]VideoPlayer Rendering stops when setting FilterMode of a texture downloaded with UnityWebRequestTexture.GetTexture()