Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2.X
Editor crashes when selecting "Add Extension" in Cinemachine Virtual Camera component
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open original project "Cinemachine PPv2 Prefab.zip"
2. Cinemachine -> Create Virtual Camera
3. Make a prefab of "CM cvam1"
4. Select "CM cvam1" prefab
5. In the Inspector tab select "Add Extension" dropdown and select "CinemashinePostProccesing"
Actual result: Editor crashes
Reproduced in: 2019.1.0f2, 2019.1.8f1, 2019.2.0b7, 2019.3.0a7
Not reproduced in: 2019.1.0f1 and lower streams
1. This crash seems to reproduce from the point where functionality has been added to edit prefab components outside of Prefab Mode (2019.1.0f2).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [URP] Incorrect tree shadows are shown in Play Mode when SRP Batcher is enabled
- [iOS][UaaL] After unloading a Unity scene, memory remains allocated depending on how much memory was used in the scene
- [WebGL] "Unable to open archive file" error is thrown in Build when "Compress Local Catalog" option is enabled for Addressables
- editor crashes on trying to open project on a very long path
- Performance in Game View is significantly impacted by Gfx.WaitForPresentOnGfxThread when a second monitor is connected