Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
Editor crashes when selecting "Add Extension" in Cinemachine Virtual Camera component
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open original project "Cinemachine PPv2 Prefab.zip"
2. Cinemachine -> Create Virtual Camera
3. Make a prefab of "CM cvam1"
4. Select "CM cvam1" prefab
5. In the Inspector tab select "Add Extension" dropdown and select "CinemashinePostProccesing"
Actual result: Editor crashes
Reproduced in: 2019.1.0f2, 2019.1.8f1, 2019.2.0b7, 2019.3.0a7
Not reproduced in: 2019.1.0f1 and lower streams
1. This crash seems to reproduce from the point where functionality has been added to edit prefab components outside of Prefab Mode (2019.1.0f2).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Error in console when using the progress bar API along with Texture compression
- NullReferenceException when selecting a Dropdown Component override in the Prefab Overrides menu for the second time
- USS variables are broken on IOS
- Crash when project is reopened or upgraded
- Hub doesn't install windows 10 sdk properly