Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
Editor crashes when selecting "Add Extension" in Cinemachine Virtual Camera component
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open original project "Cinemachine PPv2 Prefab.zip"
2. Cinemachine -> Create Virtual Camera
3. Make a prefab of "CM cvam1"
4. Select "CM cvam1" prefab
5. In the Inspector tab select "Add Extension" dropdown and select "CinemashinePostProccesing"
Actual result: Editor crashes
Reproduced in: 2019.1.0f2, 2019.1.8f1, 2019.2.0b7, 2019.3.0a7
Not reproduced in: 2019.1.0f1 and lower streams
1. This crash seems to reproduce from the point where functionality has been added to edit prefab components outside of Prefab Mode (2019.1.0f2).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Universal RP] Missing Camera cannot be removed from Camera Stack after scene is saved
- Game View focus is lost when entering Play mode with maximized Game View (either by Shift+Space or options->Maximize)
- Switching refresh rate without switching resolution or fullscreen mode doesn't work
- [iOS] [IL2CPP] crash on il2cpp::os::Image::Initialize() on Application launch
- [iOS] crash when Notification with Data parameter set to null is pushed due to uncaught exception 'NSInvalidArgumentException'