Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.1
Editor crashes when playing MPEG2 video in Inspector
How to reproduce:
1. Download and open attached "VR Previz Prep" project
2. Select video "Screen4" in Project Tab under Assets/Media
3. In Inspector play the video clip
Expected result: Editor does not crash
Actual result: Editor crashes
Reproduced with: 2017.4.11f1, 2018.1.9f2, 2018.2.8f1, 2018.3.0b2, 2019.1.0a1
Notes: IMPORTANT! Make sure you have MPEG2 Codec installed (MS Store link: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/mpeg-2-video-extension/9n95q1zzpmh4)
Update: Fixed in 2019.1.0a10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.
- [Interactions] InputAction.CallbackContext.interaction does not hold the correct value, when it is set to Default.
- [Editor] When Preference window is open, exiting Playmode generates NullReferenceException.
- [Addressables] Models have deformations when they are imported from AssetBundle and Play Mode Script is set to Packed Play mode
- The error of " 'Light' does not contain a definition for 'SetLightDirty' " when building the project