Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.1
Editor crashes when playing MPEG2 video in Inspector
How to reproduce:
1. Download and open attached "VR Previz Prep" project
2. Select video "Screen4" in Project Tab under Assets/Media
3. In Inspector play the video clip
Expected result: Editor does not crash
Actual result: Editor crashes
Reproduced with: 2017.4.11f1, 2018.1.9f2, 2018.2.8f1, 2018.3.0b2, 2019.1.0a1
Notes: IMPORTANT! Make sure you have MPEG2 Codec installed (MS Store link: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/mpeg-2-video-extension/9n95q1zzpmh4)
Update: Fixed in 2019.1.0a10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website