Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Editor crashes when opening one Scene after another on MultiCustomRender
How to reproduce:
1. Download user's attached project "PerimeterzRPG.zip"
2. In the "Scenes" folder find and open the scene "Tundra2"
3. Now in the same folder find and open "Tundra1" scene
-- watch the crash occur--
Reproducible with: 2017.4.15f1, 2018.1.9f2, 2018.2.16f1, 2018.3.0b10, 2019.1.0a9
Note: It seems that sometimes it is enough only open the project to reproduce the crash
First five lines of the stack trace:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Baked Lightmaps preview is faded than in the Preview window
- [2D] Sorting Layer Order in Layer key resets to 0 in Animation window and in Inspector.
- [iOS] UIToolkit Border Renders Incorrectly
- deadlock in AssetDatabase_AcceleratorClient_Scheduling.ScheduledRequest_Status_InProgress
- Texture Compression settings on Android and WebGL Platforms are reset to default when building the project using a script