Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Editor crashes when opening Animator transition settings with specific hierarchy
How to reproduce:
1. Open 'Scene' from "AnimatorCrashRepro.zip"
2. Open Animator window
3. Select 'Dissolver' in the Hierarchy window
4. Select 'Dissolve' or 'Suspend' state in the Animator window
5. Select a transition from the list in the Inspector window
Reproducible with: 2018.4.22f1, 2019.3.12f1, 2020.1.0b9, 2020.2.0a10
1. Does not reproduce when animation preview is not rendered by removing Renderer component from object 'Body'
2. Also reproduces with default cube Mesh Renderer in the 'Body' object
3. Might take multiple attempts and selecting different objects and different state transitions to reproduce
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [CPULM] Enabling indirect denoising and gaussian AO filter causes bright halos
- Fix doc and typo in Scene TemplatePipeline
- Analytics spams error console when it cannot connect
- New Lighting Settings wipes the settings in the Lighting Window
- Splash screen animation continues playing in the background while resolution is being changed upon launching the player