Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Editor crashes when opening Animator transition settings with specific hierarchy
How to reproduce:
1. Open 'Scene' from "AnimatorCrashRepro.zip"
2. Open Animator window
3. Select 'Dissolver' in the Hierarchy window
4. Select 'Dissolve' or 'Suspend' state in the Animator window
5. Select a transition from the list in the Inspector window
Reproducible with: 2018.4.22f1, 2019.3.12f1, 2020.1.0b9, 2020.2.0a10
1. Does not reproduce when animation preview is not rendered by removing Renderer component from object 'Body'
2. Also reproduces with default cube Mesh Renderer in the 'Body' object
3. Might take multiple attempts and selecting different objects and different state transitions to reproduce
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mesh.GetIndexBuffer() requires Mesh's 'Read/Write' flag to be enabled to get its index buffer data in Builds
- [Backport] [Sprite Atlas V1] Editor crashes when calling SpriteAtlasUtility.PackAtlases
- Deterministic builds have different files when built from the same project
- PlayerBuildInterface.ExtraTypesProvider no longer provides types to IL2CPP
- Touch input is reset in Device Simulator when Unity Remote is killed