Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Editor crashes when opening Animator transition settings with specific hierarchy
How to reproduce:
1. Open 'Scene' from "AnimatorCrashRepro.zip"
2. Open Animator window
3. Select 'Dissolver' in the Hierarchy window
4. Select 'Dissolve' or 'Suspend' state in the Animator window
5. Select a transition from the list in the Inspector window
Reproducible with: 2018.4.22f1, 2019.3.12f1, 2020.1.0b9, 2020.2.0a10
1. Does not reproduce when animation preview is not rendered by removing Renderer component from object 'Body'
2. Also reproduces with default cube Mesh Renderer in the 'Body' object
3. Might take multiple attempts and selecting different objects and different state transitions to reproduce
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [URP] Incorrect tree shadows are shown in Play Mode when SRP Batcher is enabled
- [iOS][UaaL] After unloading a Unity scene, memory remains allocated depending on how much memory was used in the scene
- [WebGL] "Unable to open archive file" error is thrown in Build when "Compress Local Catalog" option is enabled for Addressables
- editor crashes on trying to open project on a very long path
- Performance in Game View is significantly impacted by Gfx.WaitForPresentOnGfxThread when a second monitor is connected