Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Editor crashes when opening Animator transition settings with specific hierarchy
How to reproduce:
1. Open 'Scene' from "AnimatorCrashRepro.zip"
2. Open Animator window
3. Select 'Dissolver' in the Hierarchy window
4. Select 'Dissolve' or 'Suspend' state in the Animator window
5. Select a transition from the list in the Inspector window
Reproducible with: 2018.4.22f1, 2019.3.12f1, 2020.1.0b9, 2020.2.0a10
1. Does not reproduce when animation preview is not rendered by removing Renderer component from object 'Body'
2. Also reproduces with default cube Mesh Renderer in the 'Body' object
3. Might take multiple attempts and selecting different objects and different state transitions to reproduce
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Rendering is broken with UIToolkit with many Intel GPUs (driver-bug)
- [Vulkan] Crash in Windows Standalone when Vulkan is set as rendering API and player window is out of focus
- [Particle System] Editor freezes when assigning a nested Particle System in the Sub Emitter Module
- Unable to switch to different material when selecting another material from Asset selector window on Particle System Material
- Inspector displaying wrong characters when using ANSI encoding and non latin characters in a Shader property