Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Editor crashes when opening Animator transition settings with specific hierarchy
How to reproduce:
1. Open 'Scene' from "AnimatorCrashRepro.zip"
2. Open Animator window
3. Select 'Dissolver' in the Hierarchy window
4. Select 'Dissolve' or 'Suspend' state in the Animator window
5. Select a transition from the list in the Inspector window
Reproducible with: 2018.4.22f1, 2019.3.12f1, 2020.1.0b9, 2020.2.0a10
1. Does not reproduce when animation preview is not rendered by removing Renderer component from object 'Body'
2. Also reproduces with default cube Mesh Renderer in the 'Body' object
3. Might take multiple attempts and selecting different objects and different state transitions to reproduce
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- ShaderUtil.GetShaderData(shader).SubshaderCount does not count unsupported subshader
- GameObject.GetComponents returns the wrong number of components
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build
- Live Profiler Timeline keeps losing frame data while scrolling inside Profiler window
- Input.mouseScrollDelta.y is not correctly mapped to mouse wheel when running an iOS app on Apple Silicon Mac