Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2020.2.X, 2021.1.X
Editor Crashes when name of Serialized Sprite variable is edited
1. Open user attached project
2. Select "Assets\Prefabs\Cards\Ping.prefab"
3. Edit the Card Flipper Script by renaming any of the Sprite variables
4. Go back to Unity
Expected result: The Sprite variable is edited
Actual result: The Editor crashes
Reproducible with: 2020.2.0a18, 2020.2.2f1, 2021.1.0b3, 2021.2.0a2
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.18f1
Could not test with: 2018.4.30f1 (Prefab breaks)
On a clean project the Script Component disappears from the Inspector until the Prefab is reselected instead of crashing
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] PointerEventData.pointerId value is incorrect when pressing a finger on the screen
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version