Search Issue Tracker
Editor crashes when entering/leaving play mode on .NET 4.6
1. Open project attached (UnityTestBug.zip).
2. Open scene TestBug (Assets/FindBug/TestBug)
3. Press Menu/Test/Start
Result: Unity will crash in about 5 minutes. Might take a bit longer on the latest versions.
Reproduced on: 2017.2.0p2, 2017.3.0b9, 2018.1.0a3.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Cannot change the font size of Text Mesh to zero when using a non-dynamic font
- "No valid Unity Editor license found. Please contact your adminstrator." error thrown when opening 2019.3.0a12 project
- ping.DestroyPing does not work resulting in increasing ping delay
- The cursor is visible when using CursorLockMode.Locked in the standalone build
- Shadows in Scene view are displayed one level Higher than they are set under the Light Shadow settings in the Inspector window