Search Issue Tracker
Editor crashes when entering/leaving play mode on .NET 4.6
1. Open project attached (UnityTestBug.zip).
2. Open scene TestBug (Assets/FindBug/TestBug)
3. Press Menu/Test/Start
Result: Unity will crash in about 5 minutes. Might take a bit longer on the latest versions.
Reproduced on: 2017.2.0p2, 2017.3.0b9, 2018.1.0a3.
This is a duplicate of issue #967206Unity occasionally crashes on Playing scene with A* on .NET 4.6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Windows High DPI scaling breaks Graphics.DrawTexture
- Particle system billboard particles are invisible when specific "3D Start Rotation" with "Random Between 2 Constants" is applied
- Preview Camera has wrong CameraType when Camera preview is present on Scene View
- Scaling the box in Events Example of ExtOSC plugin causes Unity to crash
- [HDRP] The Game Object is invisible in the Scene and Shader Graph prieview when the Transform node set World to Object position