Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Editor crashes when destroying a Playable object during OnDestroy function call
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project's Scene labeled "SampleScene"
2. Enter the Play Mode
3. Leave the Play Mode
Expected result: Editor doesn't crash
Actual result: Editor crashes
Reproducible with: 2019.3.11f1, 2020.1.0b6, 2020.2.0a7
Couldn't test with: 2017.4.40f1 (Package Manager doesn't exist), 2018.4.22f1 (Playable objects doesn't exist)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader warnings are thrown when creating a new empty 3D HDRP project
- Crash on tlsf_free when exiting the Play mode in a specific project
- Advanced Object Picker switches to Classic with Error "Exception caught with search engine (Object Selector)Advanced" when opening multiple Object Picker windows
- The "secondary" touchpoint reverts to the previous position when the "primary" touchpoint is released and re-engaged on WebGL applications
- GameObject with Visual Effect Graph Component is blooming when the VFX Graph Color is set to "0" and Alpha is set "1"