Search Issue Tracker
Editor crashes when deleting in-use SpeedTree Terrain assets
The Unity Editor will crash when deleting SpeedTree assets that are being used by an active Terrain system in an opened scene.
1. Open the attached project, enter the scene "Scene"
2. Select the asset "Palm_Desktop" in Standard Assets/Environment/SpeedTree/Palm
3. Delete the asset, and observe that the Unity Editor crashes
Reproducible in versions 2017.2.0a4, 2017.2.0p2, 2017.3.0b10, 2018.1.0a5.
Not reproducible in versions 2017.1.2p3, 2017.2.0a3.
This is a duplicate of issue #946550Editor crashes when deleting a prefab which is used as a tree in Terrain inspector
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- UnityEditor.AssetDatabase.GetDependencies does not find C# script parent scripts.
- [IL2CPP] The unique identifier of a thread differs inside and outside of the thread
- [VR]Half of screen is always shaded in Single Pass Instaced on AMD cards
- Building with il2cpp, arm64, and daydream/cardboard causes unresponsive app.
- Unity Import processes while opening a project repeatedly take the window focus away from other activities