Search Issue Tracker
Editor crashes when deleting in-use SpeedTree Terrain assets
The Unity Editor will crash when deleting SpeedTree assets that are being used by an active Terrain system in an opened scene.
1. Open the attached project, enter the scene "Scene"
2. Select the asset "Palm_Desktop" in Standard Assets/Environment/SpeedTree/Palm
3. Delete the asset, and observe that the Unity Editor crashes
Reproducible in versions 2017.2.0a4, 2017.2.0p2, 2017.3.0b10, 2018.1.0a5.
Not reproducible in versions 2017.1.2p3, 2017.2.0a3.
This is a duplicate of issue #946550Editor crashes when deleting a prefab which is used as a tree in Terrain inspector
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- NavMesh.SamplePosition calculates position between nearest points incorrectly
- [UI] InputFiled Character Limit causes ArgumentOutOfRange exception while selecting text in Inspector
- [OSX] Chinese keyboard input (pinyin) are not recognized by Input.compositionString and Input.inputString
- Crash on GC_push_stack_for when using Profiler and Profiler.BeginThreadProfiling
- "Open Download Page" button in UWP build window links to a dead link