Search Issue Tracker
Editor crashes when deleting in-use SpeedTree Terrain assets
The Unity Editor will crash when deleting SpeedTree assets that are being used by an active Terrain system in an opened scene.
1. Open the attached project, enter the scene "Scene"
2. Select the asset "Palm_Desktop" in Standard Assets/Environment/SpeedTree/Palm
3. Delete the asset, and observe that the Unity Editor crashes
Reproducible in versions 2017.2.0a4, 2017.2.0p2, 2017.3.0b10, 2018.1.0a5.
Not reproducible in versions 2017.1.2p3, 2017.2.0a3.
This is a duplicate of issue #946550Editor crashes when deleting a prefab which is used as a tree in Terrain inspector
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [CustomEditor] MissingReferenceExceptions are thrown when building a player when a GameObject is selected in the Hierarchy
- [Android 9] GL_INVALID_OPERATION thrown when texture.ReadPixels is called
- [Android] Gradle build system does not escape backslash character on Keystore alias password
- [Android] Texture being misread in follow up blit on Adreno 630 when blitting zero alpha into texture
- Particles are spawned in the incorrect position in Play mode when specified rotation is not along only one axis