Search Issue Tracker
Editor crashes when deleting in-use SpeedTree Terrain assets
The Unity Editor will crash when deleting SpeedTree assets that are being used by an active Terrain system in an opened scene.
1. Open the attached project, enter the scene "Scene"
2. Select the asset "Palm_Desktop" in Standard Assets/Environment/SpeedTree/Palm
3. Delete the asset, and observe that the Unity Editor crashes
Reproducible in versions 2017.2.0a4, 2017.2.0p2, 2017.3.0b10, 2018.1.0a5.
Not reproducible in versions 2017.1.2p3, 2017.2.0a3.
This is a duplicate of issue #946550Editor crashes when deleting a prefab which is used as a tree in Terrain inspector
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Physics.Raycast maxDistance field accepts LayerMask object as valid input when using Physics.Raycast()
- Linux - Paste from outside Unity into the Launcher input fields doesn't work, and nor do context menus
- [IL2CPP] Struct that contains MarshalAs attribute doesn't work with IL2CPP backend
- (Webgl) Setting AudioSource.time or AudioSource.timeSamples after the AudioSource is paused results in smaller value than set
- Instantiating a shader causes Player to crash