Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Editor crashes when calling GetBoneTransform on an Animator with generated Avatar and specific bone mapping
How to reproduce:
1. Open project from "GetBoneTransformRepro.zip"
2. Open ReproScene
3. Start Play mode
Expected result: Play mode starts successfully
Actual result: Editor crashes
Reproducible with: 2017.4.38f1, 2018.4.19f1, 2019.3.7f1, 2020.1.0b3, 2020.2.0a5
Note: Does not reproduce when all bones are mapped correctly
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Pressing Control when the Scene View is in focus logs a "CommandBuffer: temporary render texture not found while executing" warning
- [Android] UI is being scaled up on some Android devices when the referenced resolution in the "Canvas Scaler" component is larger than the actual screen resolution of the device
- Resizing the Scene View causes the Editor to lag when the Canvas contains many items and it's Rect Transform size is changed
- Gizmo Settings Menu overflows to another monitor when the Scene View is expanded
- [Android] Sprite transparency does not work when using RGB ETC1 format and a warning is shown "Cannot compress to ETC1. The split alpha channel and compression to ETC1 requires a packing tag."