Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Editor Crashes when assigning an SRP asset which calls a Cull method with default parameters
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project named "Case_1218248"
2. Open Project Settings -> Graphics and set the used SRP asset to "CustomPipelineAsset"
Expected result: Editor throws an error message regarding an issue
Actual result: Editor crashes
Reproducible with: 2019.2.21f1, 2019.3.1f1, 2020.1.0a23
Could not test with: 2017.4.36f1, 2018.4.16f1 (SRP not availble or missing script refrences)
Package versions tested: 6.9.2, 7.1.8, 8.0.0
- Graphics APIs tested: D3D11, Metal, D3D12, Vulkan
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Containers' height doesn't expand when text wraps
- Variable is set to a different value from the selected enum value in the Editor dropdown
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget
- Unity_BaseInstanceID is always zero when rendering multiple meshes and instancing with the same buffer
Resolution Note (fix version 2020.2):
Fixed in - 2020.2.0a18