Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2018.4, 2019.3
Editor crashes silently when assertion is not met after calling EditorGUILayout.EnumPopup
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user's attached project "case_1209597-EnumPopup.zip"
2. Click on the "Tools" > "EnumPopupTest" in the menu bar
-- Observe the crash
Reproducible with: 2018.3.0a1, 2018.3.14f1, 2018.4.15f1, 2019.2.17f1, 2019.3.0f4, 2020.1.0a18
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.36f1, 2018.2.21f1
Note. the assertion before the crash: " * Assertion at ..\mono\metadata\class-accessors.c:140, condition `mono_class_has_static_metadata (klass)' not met".
First lines of the stacktrace on the Mac OS:
#0 0x007fff645572c6 in __pthread_kill
#1 0x007fff644c16a6 in abort
#2 0x00000140308982 in mono_log_write_logfile
#3 0x0000014031c98c in monoeg_g_logv
#4 0x0000014031cb31 in monoeg_assertion_message
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Native object references for some object types are always 0 in the memory profiler
- Acute shadow acne when using two overlapping spotlights
- Raycast made on UI with multiple graphic Raycasters sort strangely when being on the same sorting layer and order
- Tabbed headers in editor windows need a style update
- [Android][IL2CPP] App crashes after executing Application.Quit