Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.3.X
Editor crashes silently when assertion is not met after calling EditorGUILayout.EnumPopup
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user's attached project "case_1209597-EnumPopup.zip"
2. Click on the "Tools" > "EnumPopupTest" in the menu bar
-- Observe the crash
Reproducible with: 2018.3.0a1, 2018.3.14f1, 2018.4.15f1, 2019.2.17f1, 2019.3.0f4, 2020.1.0a18
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.36f1, 2018.2.21f1
Note. the assertion before the crash: " * Assertion at ..\mono\metadata\class-accessors.c:140, condition `mono_class_has_static_metadata (klass)' not met".
First lines of the stacktrace on the Mac OS:
#0 0x007fff645572c6 in __pthread_kill
#1 0x007fff644c16a6 in abort
#2 0x00000140308982 in mono_log_write_logfile
#3 0x0000014031c98c in monoeg_g_logv
#4 0x0000014031cb31 in monoeg_assertion_message
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- GameObject doesn't execute animation the way it's supposed to until any GameObject in the Hierarchy is selected when in the Play Mode
- PropertyField does not properly render its field when changing it back from a valid Asset to "None"
- "ArgumentException: Input Button Enable Debug Button 1 is not set" is thrown when "Enable Debug Button 1" is deleted
- Duplicate invocations when Enabling InputActions during handling an input action
- "Assertion failed on expression" exceptions are thrown when using IJobParallelForTransformExtensions.RunReadOnly
Resolution Note (fix version 2020.1):
Fixed in: 2020.1.0a22
Resolution Note (fix version 2019.3):
Fixed in: 2019.3.2f1
Resolution Note (fix version 2018.4):
Fixed in: 2018.4.18f1