Search Issue Tracker
Editor Crashes on switching platform
Editor crashes on switching platform.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create/Import any project.
- Try switching build platforms.
Note: Editor Crashes.
Reproducible on: 2018.1.0b1
Works fine on : 2017.3.0f3, 2018.1.0b3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub] Templates are missing in Hub 3.0.0-beta.2 when creating new project for Unity 2022.1
- SRPBatcher not increasing CBuffer size when material shader is changed
- [Android] Italic Font Style differs between Editor and devices
- Buttons can be Clicked on a different Display than they are seen
- SetRenderTarget does not correctly display the texture when depthSlice is set to -1