Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
Editor crashes on selecting a texture preset with different settings
Steps To Reproduce:
1. Create a project.
2. Import 2 images(Say image1 and image 2).
3. Change the texture type of image 1 to Normal map and hit Apply.
4. Make preset of the texture importer.
5. Select image 2 to open it up in the Inspector.
6. Click on the preset icon and select the existing preset.
1. Select image 1 and check 'Fadeout Mip Maps' in the inspector and hit Apply.
2. Make preset of the texture importer.
3. Select image 2 to open it up in the Inspector.
4. Click on the preset icon and select the existing preset.
The preset should be selected
The editor crashes
Reproducible On: 2019.2.0a4, 2019.2.0a1
Not Reproducible On: 2019.1.0b2
Mac and Windows
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Scene View] Gizmos dropdown disappears while toggling Windzone checkbox with its tooltip open
- Crash in StackAllocator::TryDeallocate when calling ParticleSystemRenderer.BakeMesh
- Modifying scoped registries in project manifest does not update Package Manager UI window
- Models change their position in scene when upgrading project
- Texture 'Read/Write' option does not double the memory in Profiler