Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
Editor crashes on selecting a texture preset with different settings
Steps To Reproduce:
1. Create a project.
2. Import 2 images(Say image1 and image 2).
3. Change the texture type of image 1 to Normal map and hit Apply.
4. Make preset of the texture importer.
5. Select image 2 to open it up in the Inspector.
6. Click on the preset icon and select the existing preset.
1. Select image 1 and check 'Fadeout Mip Maps' in the inspector and hit Apply.
2. Make preset of the texture importer.
3. Select image 2 to open it up in the Inspector.
4. Click on the preset icon and select the existing preset.
The preset should be selected
The editor crashes
Reproducible On: 2019.2.0a4, 2019.2.0a1
Not Reproducible On: 2019.1.0b2
Mac and Windows
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [2d][Sprite Import] Specific Sprite seems to be cutoff when added into the scene
- Need to update the Application icon
- [instability] assetBundleVariant YAML parse issue in HDRP package: DebugDisplayLatlong.sha
- [Android] InputField.onEndEdit is not called when turning off the TouchScreenKeyboard on an Android device
- Material Preview Icons don't represent the Material accurately when a Scene is saved