Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2.X
Editor crashes on selecting a texture preset with different settings
Steps To Reproduce:
1. Create a project.
2. Import 2 images(Say image1 and image 2).
3. Change the texture type of image 1 to Normal map and hit Apply.
4. Make preset of the texture importer.
5. Select image 2 to open it up in the Inspector.
6. Click on the preset icon and select the existing preset.
1. Select image 1 and check 'Fadeout Mip Maps' in the inspector and hit Apply.
2. Make preset of the texture importer.
3. Select image 2 to open it up in the Inspector.
4. Click on the preset icon and select the existing preset.
The preset should be selected
The editor crashes
Reproducible On: 2019.2.0a4, 2019.2.0a1
Not Reproducible On: 2019.1.0b2
Mac and Windows
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Action can't be undone after changing the base Controller on the Animator Controller
- The Axes Gizmo is wiggling around when moving around the Scene View with enabled Physical Camera and Isometric View
- The script can be dragged and dropped before it is compiled
- Double clicking script field no longer opens it in the external script editor
- [Android] Build fails with built-in PAD custom asset(s) when using sample Addressable