Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
Editor crashes on quitting project with unsaved changes if "Verify Saving Asset" is checked on Mac OSX only
Editor crashes on selecting "Close" or "Don't Save" button from "Save Asset" popup. Save popup appears if "Verify Saving Asset" from Preferences is checked.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a new project.
2. Make sure that "Verify Saving Asset" is checked from Unity > Preferences > General
3. Make some changes in Hierarchy Tab. (eg. create or destroy any Gameobject)
4. Unity > Quit
5. Select "Save" from "Scene(s) Have Been Modified"
6. Save asset popup will appear, Select "Close" or "Don't Save"
Editor should quit gracefully without saving changes made.
Unity 2018.2.0b1, 2018.2.0a8 , 2018.2.0a1
Unity 2018.1.0f1, 2018.1.0b13, 2017.3.0f3
Only on Mac 10.12, 10.13
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- (Asset DB v1) Deleted Metadata is re-imported based on asset (as opposed to on default behaviour) created off
- [GraphView] Nodes are displayed white on Linux
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.
- [Interactions] InputAction.CallbackContext.interaction does not hold the correct value, when it is set to Default.
- Video is not fitted into the screen vertically when Aspect Ratio "Fit Vertically" or "Fit Inside" is selected