Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
Editor crashes on quitting project with unsaved changes if "Verify Saving Asset" is checked on Mac OSX only
Editor crashes on selecting "Close" or "Don't Save" button from "Save Asset" popup. Save popup appears if "Verify Saving Asset" from Preferences is checked.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a new project.
2. Make sure that "Verify Saving Asset" is checked from Unity > Preferences > General
3. Make some changes in Hierarchy Tab. (eg. create or destroy any Gameobject)
4. Unity > Quit
5. Select "Save" from "Scene(s) Have Been Modified"
6. Save asset popup will appear, Select "Close" or "Don't Save"
Editor should quit gracefully without saving changes made.
Unity 2018.2.0b1, 2018.2.0a8 , 2018.2.0a1
Unity 2018.1.0f1, 2018.1.0b13, 2017.3.0f3
Only on Mac 10.12, 10.13
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Presets] DefaultInpector type needs to be blacklisted
- Default Inspector Header is shown when double clicking on a scene
- [LWRP] Base map is missing on some materials after upgrading LWRP package
- Metal error when using subsurface scattering in HDRP
- gameObject.SendMessage doesn't accept value as a function argument correctly in the .NET 4.x Scripting Runtime