Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Fixed in 2018.2.X
Editor crashes on quitting project with unsaved changes if "Verify Saving Asset" is checked on Mac OSX only
Editor crashes on selecting "Close" or "Don't Save" button from "Save Asset" popup. Save popup appears if "Verify Saving Asset" from Preferences is checked.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a new project.
2. Make sure that "Verify Saving Asset" is checked from Unity > Preferences > General
3. Make some changes in Hierarchy Tab. (eg. create or destroy any Gameobject)
4. Unity > Quit
5. Select "Save" from "Scene(s) Have Been Modified"
6. Save asset popup will appear, Select "Close" or "Don't Save"
Editor should quit gracefully without saving changes made.
Unity 2018.2.0b1, 2018.2.0a8 , 2018.2.0a1
Unity 2018.1.0f1, 2018.1.0b13, 2017.3.0f3
Only on Mac 10.12, 10.13
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Light brightness gets intense until the 'Lightmap Encoding' quality is changed when baking Lightmap
- Crash on LinearCollectionField::LinearCollectionField after a 'm_ArrayField != SCRIPTING_NULL' assertion when opening a project
- Import Activity Window takes long time to open
- [Android] Artifacts appear in texture Preview Window on Android Platform when selected Override ETC2 fallback is 16-bit
- Child Canvas' Sorting Layer is changed to the same value as the parent Canvas after interacting with Dropdown UI object