Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.2
Editor crashes on profiling::Profiler::FlushChannels after using Profiler.EndThreadProfiling()
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached “Voxel Engine.zip” Unity project
2. Open “Development Scene” scene
3. Open Window->Profiler
4. Enter Play mode
5. Exit Play mode
Reproduced in: 2018.1.0b1, 2017.3.0p1, 2017.3.0a5
Note: Profiler.BeginThreadProfiling/Profiler.EndThreadProfiling were introduced in 2017.3.0a5. Does not crash if Profiler window is closed.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [LWRP][ARKit] Camera feed is not seen when using LWRP on iOS devices
- One Input axis does not work after using Input.ResetInputAxes() while both axes are held down
- [UWP] Build fails when the project folder name has non-ascii character.
- Prefab Asset changes are not reflected inside Prefab Editor when Unity Editor is in the Play Mode
- [Audio] DSP Buffer Size sets to Best performance when pressing trying to set to default