Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
Fixed in 2017.3, 2018.1
Editor crashes on profiling::Profiler::FlushChannels after using Profiler.EndThreadProfiling()
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached “Voxel Engine.zip” Unity project
2. Open “Development Scene” scene
3. Open Window->Profiler
4. Enter Play mode
5. Exit Play mode
Reproduced in: 2018.1.0b1, 2017.3.0p1, 2017.3.0a5
Note: Profiler.BeginThreadProfiling/Profiler.EndThreadProfiling were introduced in 2017.3.0a5. Does not crash if Profiler window is closed.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on SceneVisibilityState when trying to open a project containing another project in the Assets folder
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Shader error undeclared identifier "UNITY_TRANSFER_LIGHTING" when building project
- Shader effect with specific view disappears when multiple materials in scene are present
- Crash on ShaderLab::IntShader::CreateLocalKeywordRemap when loading custom shaders on standalone build