Search Issue Tracker
Crash in UnityEngine.XR.WSA.Input.InteractionManager:Initialize
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Open the Crash scene
3. Switch platform to WindowsStandalone (or Windows Store, if you have Red Stone 2 installed)
4. Play the scene
5. Observe the native crash
Actual results: Unity crashes
Expected results: Unity crashes
Reproduced with: 2017.2.0f2, 2017.3.0b2, 2017.3.0b5
Not reproduced with: 2017.2.0b10
Regression introduced in: 2017.2.0b11
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [UWP] Player is not deployed correctly through "Build and Run" and causes BuildFailedException: Deployment failed.
- [XR][GearVR] GrabPass does not function properly when using GearVR and Single Pass Instancing.
- GfxDeviceWorker crash when in playmode after upgrading project to 2018.3
- [ShaderGraph] BooleanShaderProperty uses wrong property attribute (creates keywords)
- Crash when attempting to undo an "apply" action to an upgraded disconnected prefab