Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X
Editor crashes on mono_log_write_logfile when a script has a never ending recursion
1. Open the user's attached project "CrashTest.zip"
Reproducible with: 2019.4.27f1, 2020.3.10f1, 2021.1.9f1, 2021.2.0a17
Not reproducible with: 2021.2.0a18 (fixed)
Could not test with: 2018.4.35f1 (Project errors)
First lines of the stack trace:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- A vertical graphical artifact appears on Android Player when clearing Z & Stencil Buffer and running with OpenGLES3 Graphics API
- Player crashes when built with IL2CPP Scripting backend
- TextMeshPro package throws multiple Shader errors when importing TMP Essential Resources
- Package Manager search text field has no validation and leads to Editor freezes
- PlayerLoop.SetPlayerLoop() function is ignored when playing game in Player