Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Editor crashes on GameObject::IsActive when opening the "Start" scene in the 2D Game Kit
How to reproduce:
1. Open Unity, go to "Learn" -> "Tutorial projects" and download the "2D Game Kit"
2. Open the "2D Game Kit" project and try to open the "Start" Scene
Expected result: The scene is opened without any issues
Actual result: Editor crashes
Reproducible in: 2018.2.20f1, 2017.4.18f1
Not reproducible: 2018.3.3f1
Couldn't test with due to multiple project errors: 2019.2.0a1, 2019.1.0a14
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first