Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X
Fix In Review for 2019.4.X
Editor crashes on EnlightenSceneMapping::GetTerrainChunkUVST when loading scene with corrupt Lighting Data Asset
1. Open the user's attached "BNT Quarry.zip" project
2. Load the "Quarry 1" scene
-- Observe the crash
Reproducible with: 2018.4.33f1, 2019.4.24f1, 2020.3.3f1, 2021.1.2f1, 2021.2.0a12
Failed assertion messages before the crash:
Assertion failed on expression: 'm_Renderers[chunkSystem.rendererIndex].renderer.GetInstanceID() == terrainInstanceID'
Assertion failed on expression: 'false'
Assertion failed on expression: 'chunkSystem.rendererSize == 1'
First lines of the stacktrace:
0x000000014077DF9A (Unity) EnlightenSceneMapping::GetTerrainChunkUVST
0x00000001421D952A (Unity) GetAlbedoRendererObjects
0x00000001421E31D5 (Unity) UpdateAlbedoAndEmission
0x00000001421E40AA (Unity) EnlightenRuntimeManager::UpdateMaterialsForSystem
0x00000001411131B4 (Unity) EnlightenRuntimeSceneManager::UpdateMaterials
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- GameObject.GetComponents returns the wrong number of components
- Modifying Rigidbody2D.position doesn't stop interpolation when called during the FixedUpdate callback.
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build
- Live Profiler Timeline keeps losing frame data while scrolling inside Profiler window
- Input.mouseScrollDelta.y is not correctly mapped to mouse wheel when running an iOS app on Apple Silicon Mac