Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
Fixed in 2018.1
Editor crashes on changing "Max Particle" in play mode if "Noise" property is checked
Editor crashes on changing "Max Particle" in play mode if "Noise" property is checked.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Create a new unity project
2. GameObject >> Effect >> Particle System
3. Check Noise property under Particle System.
4. Enter play Mode
5. Change "Max Particles" value
Observe the crash.
Max Particles value should change and reflect in the scene view
Unity 2018.1.0b10, 2018.1.0b8, 2018.1.0b6, 2018.1.0b1
2017.3.0f3 , 2017.2.0f3 , 2017.1.3f1
Occurring on both Windows and Mac
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- NullReferenceException when selecting a Dropdown Component override in the Prefab Overrides menu for the second time
- USS variables are broken on IOS
- Crash when project is reopened or upgraded
- Hub doesn't install windows 10 sdk properly
- Crash building for iOS after canceling a build