Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
Fixed in 2018.1
Editor crashes on changing "Max Particle" in play mode if "Noise" property is checked
Editor crashes on changing "Max Particle" in play mode if "Noise" property is checked.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Create a new unity project
2. GameObject >> Effect >> Particle System
3. Check Noise property under Particle System.
4. Enter play Mode
5. Change "Max Particles" value
Observe the crash.
Max Particles value should change and reflect in the scene view
Unity 2018.1.0b10, 2018.1.0b8, 2018.1.0b6, 2018.1.0b1
2017.3.0f3 , 2017.2.0f3 , 2017.1.3f1
Occurring on both Windows and Mac
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sub Emitter particle's width is twice its height when Separate Axes in the Size over Lifetime module is enabled and set to 1
- Animation does not play correctly when Optimized Game Object functionality is used and a Child GameObject is added to bone
- An object created via "Create Empty Child" of Hierarchy panel in Prefab Mode is always a child of the main prefab
- [VCS] Version Control window could use a search field to filter down contents
- [VCS] Importing .unitypackage with version control enabled fails