Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.2
Editor crashes on changing "Max Particle" in play mode if "Noise" property is checked
Editor crashes on changing "Max Particle" in play mode if "Noise" property is checked.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Create a new unity project
2. GameObject >> Effect >> Particle System
3. Check Noise property under Particle System.
4. Enter play Mode
5. Change "Max Particles" value
Observe the crash.
Max Particles value should change and reflect in the scene view
Unity 2018.1.0b10, 2018.1.0b8, 2018.1.0b6, 2018.1.0b1
2017.3.0f3 , 2017.2.0f3 , 2017.1.3f1
Occurring on both Windows and Mac
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- One Input axis does not work after using Input.ResetInputAxes() while both axes are held down
- [UWP] Build fails when the project folder name has non-ascii character.
- [Audio] DSP Buffer Size sets to Best performance when pressing trying to set to default
- [iOS] In the generated XCode project all files which are in a ".plugin" Plug-in file becomes a Folder
- [Editor][UI] Dpad is not listed in the Binding Path when Action type is Vector2