Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
Fixed in 2018.1
Editor crashes on changing "Max Particle" in play mode if "Noise" property is checked
Editor crashes on changing "Max Particle" in play mode if "Noise" property is checked.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Create a new unity project
2. GameObject >> Effect >> Particle System
3. Check Noise property under Particle System.
4. Enter play Mode
5. Change "Max Particles" value
Observe the crash.
Max Particles value should change and reflect in the scene view
Unity 2018.1.0b10, 2018.1.0b8, 2018.1.0b6, 2018.1.0b1
2017.3.0f3 , 2017.2.0f3 , 2017.1.3f1
Occurring on both Windows and Mac
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] SystemInfo.systemMemorySize returns negative values
- [Physics Debugger] Colliders are visualized even if their Layer is not selected in the Show Layers property
- Crash on PAL_LocalIPC_IsConnected when IPC fails on launch
- [Profiler] Only the first frame gets highlighted in the CPU Usage chart when selecting samples in the Hierarchy
- [UWP] Builds fail with Rewired