Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
Fixed in 2018.1
Editor crashes on changing "Max Particle" in play mode if "Noise" property is checked
Editor crashes on changing "Max Particle" in play mode if "Noise" property is checked.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Create a new unity project
2. GameObject >> Effect >> Particle System
3. Check Noise property under Particle System.
4. Enter play Mode
5. Change "Max Particles" value
Observe the crash.
Max Particles value should change and reflect in the scene view
Unity 2018.1.0b10, 2018.1.0b8, 2018.1.0b6, 2018.1.0b1
2017.3.0f3 , 2017.2.0f3 , 2017.1.3f1
Occurring on both Windows and Mac
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on HumanTrait_CUSTOM_GetMuscleDefaultMin when passing an invalid value to HumanTrait.GetMuscleDefaultMin
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- [PackMan] Extension in bottom bar disappears when using operations between UI generation and packman extension callbacks
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'