Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X, 2021.2.X, 2022.1.X
Editor crashes on BufferMetal::IsBusy after opening a Scene
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "GameViewCrash.zip"
2. Open "Rabbit PA Base Demo" Scene
3. Open Game view
Reproducible with: 2020.3.30f1, 2021.2.14f1, 2022.1.0b10, 2022.2.0a4, 2022.2.0a6
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.36f1, 2022.2.0a3
#0 BufferMetal::IsBusy(bool*) const
#1 RenderBufferManager::Buffers::GetTempBuffer(unsigned long, GfxBufferTarget, unsigned int)
#3 SkinnedMeshRenderer::UpdateSkinnedMeshes(SkinnedMeshRenderer::UpdateType, dynamic_array<SkinnedMeshRenderer*, 0ul>&)
#4 SkinnedMeshRendererManager::UpdateAllSkinnedMeshes(SkinnedMeshRenderer::UpdateType, dynamic_array<SkinnedMeshRenderer*, 0ul>*)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform