Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Editor crashes on AttributeScanner::Next when a script is changed in the Play mode
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project named "Case_1234525"
2. Open the "LidarDemo" Scene
3. Enter Play mode
4. Open the PhotoDetector.cs script and do some changes
5. Save the Script and re-focus the Editor window
Expected result: The script is recompiled successfully or a warning/error is thrown if an exception was encountered
Actual result: Editor crashes
Reproducible with: 2019.4.0f1, 2020.1.0b12, 2020.2.0a1
Not reproducible with: 2020.2.0a2, 2020.2.0a15
Could not test with: 2018.4.23f1(Could not downgrade the project)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform
- IL2CPP Player crash on memset in VCRUNTIME140D when selecting UI GameObject