Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
Editor crashes on Animator.GetBehaviours
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download 873144_repro.zip and open "new" scene
2. Press play
3. Editor crashes
Results: Editor crashes when try to get states machines behaviours.
Reproduced with: 5.6.0b5, 5.5.1p1, 5.5.0f3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Tilemap] Frustum culling is culling large tiles incorrectly
- [PLM] Shadows from SpeedTree are not baked if lightmap resolution is changed while baking
- Editor DPI scaling issues - menus/tabs/etc. appearing in wrong location when opened/dragged
- Editor crashes when closing 2D Roguelike tutorial project and choosing Keep if external editor is open with any of its files
- When setting SupportedRenderingFeatures.lightmapBakeType to Bake only, light inspector doesn't show a warning if Mixed mode