Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Editor crashes in ParticleSystemRenderer::UpdateVertexInputLayout when instantiating particles with Render type "Mesh
1. Open attached project "StrD.zip"
2. Make sure you open scene called "_MAIN"
3. When you hit play it will execute Instantiate where it will load prefab containing particles from Resources into the scene
4. Editor will crash
Not reproducible with Unity 2020.2.0b1
Always reproducible with Unity 2020.2.0b2
Tested on OSX Catalina
Was not tested on Windows machine
If you change Render Mode in Particle System found in "fx_lighnings_02/lighnings" object it won't crash (as well if you remove meshes/materials).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Search Picker] Undoing selection in unity while the picker is opens doesn't close the picker
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Replace no longer replaces when using incremental pipeline
- [LightProbes] Individual light probe gizmos are no longer visible
- [iOS] Canvas does not change when enabled in OnApplicationFocus/OnApplicationPause events