Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1
Fixed in 2020.2
Editor crashes in ParticleSystemRenderer::UpdateVertexInputLayout when instantiating particles with Render type "Mesh
1. Open attached project "StrD.zip"
2. Make sure you open scene called "_MAIN"
3. When you hit play it will execute Instantiate where it will load prefab containing particles from Resources into the scene
4. Editor will crash
Not reproducible with Unity 2020.2.0b1
Always reproducible with Unity 2020.2.0b2
Tested on OSX Catalina
Was not tested on Windows machine
If you change Render Mode in Particle System found in "fx_lighnings_02/lighnings" object it won't crash (as well if you remove meshes/materials).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Application.systemLanguage returns "Unknown" when system language is set to Norwegian Bokmål/Nynorsk
- Project fails to load scene in WebGL due to lack of memory
- Particle System's Point Light flickers while Looping is on and Emission Rate over Time is set to 0 with Bursts Count set to 1
- Unity.IL2CPP.Building.BuilderFailedException when building on Android and using Regex in code
- [GLES2] [iOS] UnityGet2DClipping function returns wrong values