Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
Editor crashes when calling DestroyImmediate(gameObject) in Awake during clone
It seems that crash is caused by Invoke method being called multiple times in a for loop.
1. Open the project, attached by tester
2. Open MiniGame scene, if not open
2. Enter Play mode
3. Wait for a few seconds
Expected: Editor should not crash when calling Invoke method multiple times in a loop
Actual: Editor crashes after calling Invoke method multiple times in a loop
Reproduced in 5.5.0f3, 5.5.1f1, 5.5.2f1, 5.6.0f3, 2017.1.0b1
Fixed in 2017.2.0a2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Hierarchy is not repainted when pressing the Toggle Picking shortcut
- EndLayoutGroup error is thrown when closing a SaveFilePanel invoked from within a GUI Scope which was declared via using keyword
- Warning message appears when adding child GameObject with a collider into CompositeCollider2D with a script
- [2D] Sorting Layer Order in Layer key resets to 0 in Animation window and in Inspector.
- [iOS] Build fails when running UnityLinker