Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
Editor crashes when calling DestroyImmediate(gameObject) in Awake during clone
It seems that crash is caused by Invoke method being called multiple times in a for loop.
1. Open the project, attached by tester
2. Open MiniGame scene, if not open
2. Enter Play mode
3. Wait for a few seconds
Expected: Editor should not crash when calling Invoke method multiple times in a loop
Actual: Editor crashes after calling Invoke method multiple times in a loop
Reproduced in 5.5.0f3, 5.5.1f1, 5.5.2f1, 5.6.0f3, 2017.1.0b1
Fixed in 2017.2.0a2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete