Search Issue Tracker
Editor crashes when calling DestroyImmediate(gameObject) in Awake during clone
It seems that crash is caused by Invoke method being called multiple times in a for loop.
1. Open the project, attached by tester
2. Open MiniGame scene, if not open
2. Enter Play mode
3. Wait for a few seconds
Expected: Editor should not crash when calling Invoke method multiple times in a loop
Actual: Editor crashes after calling Invoke method multiple times in a loop
Reproduced in 5.5.0f3, 5.5.1f1, 5.5.2f1, 5.6.0f3, 2017.1.0b1
Fixed in 2017.2.0a2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Double calls on AssetPostprocessor.OnPostprocessAllAssets when creating a prefab. Each time prefab has diferent instanceID
- [AvatarBuilder] Freeze/crash on "`anonymous namespace'::MarkBoneUp" while calling AvatarBuilder.BuildHumanAvatar() method
- Tessellation is wobbling when moving in and out with Lit.shader
- Text letters are drawn on each other when using bold style a specific 'kelson' font
- [Animation] Inserting a key to a curve that has a single key when editing multiple curves causes assertion.