Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.2
Editor crashes when calling DestroyImmediate(gameObject) in Awake during clone
It seems that crash is caused by Invoke method being called multiple times in a for loop.
1. Open the project, attached by tester
2. Open MiniGame scene, if not open
2. Enter Play mode
3. Wait for a few seconds
Expected: Editor should not crash when calling Invoke method multiple times in a loop
Actual: Editor crashes after calling Invoke method multiple times in a loop
Reproduced in 5.5.0f3, 5.5.1f1, 5.5.2f1, 5.6.0f3, 2017.1.0b1
Fixed in 2017.2.0a2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [LWRP][ARKit] Camera feed is not seen when using LWRP on iOS devices
- One Input axis does not work after using Input.ResetInputAxes() while both axes are held down
- [UWP] Build fails when the project folder name has non-ascii character.
- Prefab Asset changes are not reflected inside Prefab Editor when Unity Editor is in the Play Mode
- [Audio] DSP Buffer Size sets to Best performance when pressing trying to set to default