Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
Editor crashes in mono_class_array_element_size when importing the .skp file
1. Open the project, attached by the tester (SketchupImport.zip)
2. In the Project window, right-click -> Reimport All
3. Hold Alt while the project is being reimported
Expected: the Editor doesn't crash
Reproduced in 2017.3.1p2, 2018.1.0b8, 2018.2.0a2
Couldn't test in earlier versions, after Reimport All the Editor closes and doesn't open again
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [UWP] Player is not deployed correctly through "Build and Run" and causes BuildFailedException: Deployment failed.
- [XR][GearVR] GrabPass does not function properly when using GearVR and Single Pass Instancing.
- GfxDeviceWorker crash when in playmode after upgrading project to 2018.3
- [ShaderGraph] BooleanShaderProperty uses wrong property attribute (creates keywords)
- Crash when attempting to undo an "apply" action to an upgraded disconnected prefab