Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
Editor crashes in mono_class_array_element_size when importing the .skp file
1. Open the project, attached by the tester (SketchupImport.zip)
2. In the Project window, right-click -> Reimport All
3. Hold Alt while the project is being reimported
Expected: the Editor doesn't crash
Reproduced in 2017.3.1p2, 2018.1.0b8, 2018.2.0a2
Couldn't test in earlier versions, after Reimport All the Editor closes and doesn't open again
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- One Input axis does not work after using Input.ResetInputAxes() while both axes are held down
- [UWP] Build fails when the project folder name has non-ascii character.
- [Audio] DSP Buffer Size sets to Best performance when pressing trying to set to default
- [LWRP][VR][Android] Cardboard VR: Extreme incorrect distortion on some Android devices
- [iOS] In the generated XCode project all files which are in a ".plugin" Plug-in file becomes a Folder