Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
Editor crashes in mono_class_array_element_size when importing the .skp file
1. Open the project, attached by the tester (SketchupImport.zip)
2. In the Project window, right-click -> Reimport All
3. Hold Alt while the project is being reimported
Expected: the Editor doesn't crash
Reproduced in 2017.3.1p2, 2018.1.0b8, 2018.2.0a2
Couldn't test in earlier versions, after Reimport All the Editor closes and doesn't open again
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub] Two identical HDRP templates are shown in new project creation when selecting 2019.1.8f1 or 2019.1.7f1 version
- (Asset DB v1) Deleted Metadata is re-imported based on asset (as opposed to on default behaviour) created off
- [GraphView] Nodes are displayed white on Linux
- Serialized bodyMask property appends to itself with each reimport if clipAnimations is modified in OnPostProcess
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.