Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.1
Editor crashes in ModelImporter::ImportConstraints when trying to import constraints from animation
1. In a new project, import the FBX file attached by the user (run_05_bake_all_bones_constraint_03.fbx)
2. In the Inspector, go to Animations tab
3. Toggle on the Import Constraints option
4. Press Apply
Expected: the Editor doesn't crash
Reproduced in 2018.1.0f1, 2018.2.0b5, 2018.3.0a1
Could not test in 2017.4 and earlier versions, there is no option to Import Constraints
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor tries to compile JS files included WebGL templates
- [OSX][Keyboard] When Caps Lock is active, the key is always read as pressed.
- [Editor][Touch] TouchControl.pressure is not initialized
- [iOS][Touch] Stylus Pressure value is not normalized
- [Windows][Touch] touch.touchType is displayed as "-26" instead of "Direct"