Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.1
Editor crashes in ModelImporter::ImportConstraints when trying to import constraints from animation
1. In a new project, import the FBX file attached by the user (run_05_bake_all_bones_constraint_03.fbx)
2. In the Inspector, go to Animations tab
3. Toggle on the Import Constraints option
4. Press Apply
Expected: the Editor doesn't crash
Reproduced in 2018.1.0f1, 2018.2.0b5, 2018.3.0a1
Could not test in 2017.4 and earlier versions, there is no option to Import Constraints
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website