Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Editor crashes in memcpy when Player Settings preset is selected in the Project view
1. Open the attached project (link in edit)
2. Go to Edit -> Project Settings -> Player
3. Make a preset of the PlayerSettings
4. Select the preset asset in the Project view
Expected: the Editor doesn't crash when selecting the preset
Reproduced in 2018.1.9f1, 2018.2.0f2, 2018.3.0a5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Backgrounds of Editor windows are changed to a texture when method ImageConversion.LoadImage is called
- Lightmapper is slow when using "Always Refresh"
- [VerticalLayoutGroup] Children position is not updated when a child's scale is animated
- [Android] Can't relocate the caret in Input Fields when Hide Mobile Input option is being used
- Multiple Edge Colliders 2D can be edited at the same time, every Edge Collider's "Edit Collider" button is highlighted