Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.1
Editor crashes in GameObjectHierarchyProperty::CountRemaining when undoing the creation of Sprite Mask object
1. Open the attached project (HeadRunner_DevVersion.zip)
2. Open the "Testing_Scene" scene
3. Create a Sprite Mask object as a child of the TestWorld object
4. Press Ctrl + Z to undo
Expected: the Editor does not crash
Reproduced in 2018.1.9f2, 2018.2.0b6, 2018.2.5f1, 2018.2.6f1, 2018.3.0a10
Could not test in 2018.2.0a1 - 2018.2.0b5 due to the Editor crashing upon launching the project
Did not reproduce in 2017.4.10f1
Regression introduced 2018.2.0b6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [GraphView] Nodes are displayed white on Linux
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.
- [Interactions] InputAction.CallbackContext.interaction does not hold the correct value, when it is set to Default.
- [Editor] When Preference window is open, exiting Playmode generates NullReferenceException.
- [Addressables] Models have deformations when they are imported from AssetBundle and Play Mode Script is set to Packed Play mode