Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.1
Editor crashes in GameObjectHierarchyProperty::CountRemaining when undoing the creation of Sprite Mask object
1. Open the attached project (HeadRunner_DevVersion.zip)
2. Open the "Testing_Scene" scene
3. Create a Sprite Mask object as a child of the TestWorld object
4. Press Ctrl + Z to undo
Expected: the Editor does not crash
Reproduced in 2018.1.9f2, 2018.2.0b6, 2018.2.5f1, 2018.2.6f1, 2018.3.0a10
Could not test in 2018.2.0a1 - 2018.2.0b5 due to the Editor crashing upon launching the project
Did not reproduce in 2017.4.10f1
Regression introduced 2018.2.0b6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website