Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
Editor crashes if object instantiated in RuntimeInitializeOnLoadMethod is destroyed with DestroyImmediate(gameObject) in Awake()
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached “DestroyCrash.zip” project
2. Enter Play mode
Reproduced in: 2018.1.0a5, 2017.3.0b10, 2017.2.0p2, 2017.1.2p3, 5.6.3p4, 5.6.1f1
Fixed in: 2018.2.0a5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Organizations are not displayed in the Services window
- Shader effect with specific view disappears when multiple materials in scene are present
- [Wild Crash] Editor crashes on mono_aot_get_cached_class_info when GizmoSetup has cached an outdated data
- [IMGUI] None,ScriptOnly and Full properties of stack trace are misaligned