Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.7
[Materials] Crash in some cases after doing Material.CopyPropertiesFromMaterial, regression in 5.3.x
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project and "Ice Cubes" scene in it.
2. In the Hierarchy window expand Ice Cubes and select the first one of them.
3. In the Inspector window under the Glass script expand Materials.
4. Click "Create 'Ice Cube 1' Materials" and observe new materials were created.
5. Click "Update Shared Glass Materials" and notice the crash.
Expected behavior: No crash while assigning/editing newly created materials.
Actual behavior: Editor crashes at Shader::GetActiveSubShaderIndex while assigning/editing newly created materials.
Reproducible: 5.5.0a5, 5.4.0f3, 5.3.6p2, 5.3.4f1
Not reproducible: 5.3.2p3, 5.2.4f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on HumanTrait_CUSTOM_GetMuscleDefaultMin when passing an invalid value to HumanTrait.GetMuscleDefaultMin
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- [PackMan] Extension in bottom bar disappears when using operations between UI generation and packman extension callbacks
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'