Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.7
[Materials] Crash in some cases after doing Material.CopyPropertiesFromMaterial, regression in 5.3.x
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project and "Ice Cubes" scene in it.
2. In the Hierarchy window expand Ice Cubes and select the first one of them.
3. In the Inspector window under the Glass script expand Materials.
4. Click "Create 'Ice Cube 1' Materials" and observe new materials were created.
5. Click "Update Shared Glass Materials" and notice the crash.
Expected behavior: No crash while assigning/editing newly created materials.
Actual behavior: Editor crashes at Shader::GetActiveSubShaderIndex while assigning/editing newly created materials.
Reproducible: 5.5.0a5, 5.4.0f3, 5.3.6p2, 5.3.4f1
Not reproducible: 5.3.2p3, 5.2.4f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When "draw instanced" is changed for entire terrain group and then undone, it is only undone for the terrain that was selected
- Custom Inspectors OnDisable still called after Asset has been deleted
- Native Plugin regression from 2018.x results in "DllNotFoundException" error
- [Android] "AndroidETC2FallbackOverride.Quality32BitDownscaled" does not work on an Atlas created with the Legacy Sprite Packer
- Debug.Log() Context not highlighted when pressed after printing in Test Runner's EditMode