Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.7
[Materials] Crash in some cases after doing Material.CopyPropertiesFromMaterial, regression in 5.3.x
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project and "Ice Cubes" scene in it.
2. In the Hierarchy window expand Ice Cubes and select the first one of them.
3. In the Inspector window under the Glass script expand Materials.
4. Click "Create 'Ice Cube 1' Materials" and observe new materials were created.
5. Click "Update Shared Glass Materials" and notice the crash.
Expected behavior: No crash while assigning/editing newly created materials.
Actual behavior: Editor crashes at Shader::GetActiveSubShaderIndex while assigning/editing newly created materials.
Reproducible: 5.5.0a5, 5.4.0f3, 5.3.6p2, 5.3.4f1
Not reproducible: 5.3.2p3, 5.2.4f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Vulkan] Wrong aspect ratio in fullscreen of Standalone build when selected screen resolution is not native
- [iOS 12] [Metal] IOAF code 4 error freeze because of tessellation shader
- 'A tree couldn't be loaded because the prefab is missing' error is thrown when importing package with Terrain Asset with Trees
- [Mac] Crash on ioAccelResourceListAddNewGroupAndResource when importing a large COLLADA model
- Prefab referenced Game Object is not removed from the Scene files when the reference field gets deleted