Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.1
Editor crashes after setting culled objects active/inactive when Animation component Culling Type is set to Based On Renderers
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached “CullingCrash.zip” project
2. Enter Play mode
3. Wait a few seconds
Reproduced in: 2018.1.0a4, 2017.3.0b9, 2017.2.0p2, 2017.2.0b1, 2017.1.2p3, 2017.1.0f1, 5.6.4p2, 5.6.2p1
Didn’t reproduce in: 2017.2.0a4, 2017.1.0b10, 5.6.2f1, 5.5.5p1, 5.5.0f1
Regression introduced in: 2017.2.0b1, 2017.1.0f1, 5.6.2p1
Note: Setting Culling Type to Always Animate prevents this issue from happening
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Render Scale Jitter render scale changes that occur continuously
- [UIElements] ObjectField: Pressing delete does not clear contents like IMGUI behaviour.
- Change in avatar mask not reflected in timeline preview mode
- [Regression] Repaint and Layout OnGUI events don't update mousePosition in build
- [Linux][Editor] The Inspector does not take Space bar input.