Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Editor crashes after exiting Play Mode
How to reproduce:
1. Open user's attached project "LabsShadowmask.zip"
2. Enter the play mode (wait for the animation to begin)
3. Exit the play mode
-- Crash occurs
Reproducible with: 2018.3.0a6
Not reproducible with: 2017.1.5f1, 2017.2.3p2, 2017.4.8f1, 2018.1.9f1, 2018.2.1f1,2018.3.0a5
Note: I was able to reproduce the crash only with 2018.3.0a6. The crash is not 100% reproducible, I have reproduced it 3 times out of 12. First three lines of the stack trace and Editor.log error.log and crash.dmp files are in the description down below.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- HDR values are not taken into account when using baked gradient environment
- [Asset Importer] Custom framerate error should only be logged when frame rate is used
- 'NullReferenceException' is thrown when selecting multiple Particle Systems with Texture Sheet Animation module expanded
- Particle System with Texture Sheet Animation has a different playback speed from an Animation clip when using "FPS" Time Mode
- [PLM] Baked contribution from high intensity HDRIs is not handled properly in linear color space