Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Editor crashes after exiting Play Mode
How to reproduce:
1. Open user's attached project "LabsShadowmask.zip"
2. Enter the play mode (wait for the animation to begin)
3. Exit the play mode
-- Crash occurs
Reproducible with: 2018.3.0a6
Not reproducible with: 2017.1.5f1, 2017.2.3p2, 2017.4.8f1, 2018.1.9f1, 2018.2.1f1,2018.3.0a5
Note: I was able to reproduce the crash only with 2018.3.0a6. The crash is not 100% reproducible, I have reproduced it 3 times out of 12. First three lines of the stack trace and Editor.log error.log and crash.dmp files are in the description down below.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- String array data is lost when one of the strings starts with a colon symbol
- Unable to import NuGet packages Microsoft.Bcl.AsyncInterfaces, System.Threading.Tasks.Extensions cannot be loaded correctly
- Backgrounds of Editor windows are changed to a texture when method ImageConversion.LoadImage is called
- OnApplicationQuit method is called before Application.wantsToQuit event is raised
- Lightmapper is slow when using "Always Refresh"