Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Editor crashes after exiting Play Mode
How to reproduce:
1. Open user's attached project "LabsShadowmask.zip"
2. Enter the play mode (wait for the animation to begin)
3. Exit the play mode
-- Crash occurs
Reproducible with: 2018.3.0a6
Not reproducible with: 2017.1.5f1, 2017.2.3p2, 2017.4.8f1, 2018.1.9f1, 2018.2.1f1,2018.3.0a5
Note: I was able to reproduce the crash only with 2018.3.0a6. The crash is not 100% reproducible, I have reproduced it 3 times out of 12. First three lines of the stack trace and Editor.log error.log and crash.dmp files are in the description down below.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Prefab referenced Game Object is not removed from the Scene files when the reference field gets deleted
- Unity crashes on GC_grow_table when trying to deserialize an XML file
- [Build Callbacks] Build is not failing when BuildFailedException is thrown in the PostProcessScene Callback
- [Terrain] The function TerrainData.GetDetailLayer only returns 0 or 1
- [Windows 7] VideoPlayer.Prepare causes a stack overflow crash if Video is loaded from asset bundle