Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Editor crashes after exiting Play Mode
How to reproduce:
1. Open user's attached project "LabsShadowmask.zip"
2. Enter the play mode (wait for the animation to begin)
3. Exit the play mode
-- Crash occurs
Reproducible with: 2018.3.0a6
Not reproducible with: 2017.1.5f1, 2017.2.3p2, 2017.4.8f1, 2018.1.9f1, 2018.2.1f1,2018.3.0a5
Note: I was able to reproduce the crash only with 2018.3.0a6. The crash is not 100% reproducible, I have reproduced it 3 times out of 12. First three lines of the stack trace and Editor.log error.log and crash.dmp files are in the description down below.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Assertions and errors appear while undoing prefab asset replacement
- Prefab Asset reference to itself changes when closed and reopened
- Adding "Vertical Layout Group" Component to a "TMP Button" and then pressing "Undo" does not change the Text position back
- Handles.RotationHandle and Handles.PositionHandle trigger prefab override when updating current values with the same values
- Undo operation doesn't undo an instance of prefab which was previously deleted and recreated from the same instance