Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
Editor crashes after exiting Play Mode
How to reproduce:
1. Open user's attached project "LabsShadowmask.zip"
2. Enter the play mode (wait for the animation to begin)
3. Exit the play mode
-- Crash occurs
Reproducible with: 2018.3.0a6
Not reproducible with: 2017.1.5f1, 2017.2.3p2, 2017.4.8f1, 2018.1.9f1, 2018.2.1f1,2018.3.0a5
Note: I was able to reproduce the crash only with 2018.3.0a6. The crash is not 100% reproducible, I have reproduced it 3 times out of 12. First three lines of the stack trace and Editor.log error.log and crash.dmp files are in the description down below.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Windows High DPI scaling breaks Graphics.DrawTexture
- Particle system billboard particles are invisible when specific "3D Start Rotation" with "Random Between 2 Constants" is applied
- Preview Camera has wrong CameraType when Camera preview is present on Scene View
- Scaling the box in Events Example of ExtOSC plugin causes Unity to crash
- [HDRP] The Game Object is invisible in the Scene and Shader Graph prieview when the Transform node set World to Object position