Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.1
Editor crashes after deleting Animator component for object which has skinned mesh renderer with update when offscreen enabled
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene "test"
3. Select "Crowd_LOD2" gameobject and delete Animator
- Editor crashes
Only happens when imported model has "Optimize Game Objects" enabled and when Skinned Mesh renderer is "Update When Offscreen" enabled too
Reproduced with: 5.6.4p2, 2017.1.2p2, 2017.2.0p1, 2017.3.0b7, 2018.1.0a2
Not reproducible: 5.6.4p1 , 2017.1.2p1, 2017.2.0f3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [LWRP] Terrain paint brush highlighter is missing when using the Light Weight Render Pipeline
- [Scripting/Particles] Gradient Scripting API thread checks have changed after bindings upgrade.
- Issue with reflection probe artifact staying after stopping gameview
- Unity freezes for a short time when prefab with animation is selected
- Input buffering and responsiveness issue for Linux Standalone builds with low framerate