Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.1
Editor crashes after deleting Animator component for object which has skinned mesh renderer with update when offscreen enabled
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene "test"
3. Select "Crowd_LOD2" gameobject and delete Animator
- Editor crashes
Only happens when imported model has "Optimize Game Objects" enabled and when Skinned Mesh renderer is "Update When Offscreen" enabled too
Reproduced with: 5.6.4p2, 2017.1.2p2, 2017.2.0p1, 2017.3.0b7, 2018.1.0a2
Not reproducible: 5.6.4p1 , 2017.1.2p1, 2017.2.0f3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [UWP] Player is not deployed correctly through "Build and Run" and causes BuildFailedException: Deployment failed.
- [XR][GearVR] GrabPass does not function properly when using GearVR and Single Pass Instancing.
- GfxDeviceWorker crash when in playmode after upgrading project to 2018.3
- [ShaderGraph] BooleanShaderProperty uses wrong property attribute (creates keywords)
- Crash when attempting to undo an "apply" action to an upgraded disconnected prefab