Search Issue Tracker
Fix in review
Editor crashes after calling UnloadUnused with modified GameObjects
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Enter Play mode in "main" scene
3. Click buttons 1, 2 & 3
4. After 10-15s exit play mode
Result: after pressing third button or after exiting play mode, Unity crashes at Unity::GameObject::GetComponentIndex(Unity::Component*)
* Sometimes I needed to exit the scene a few times for the crash to occur. Pressing 3rd button a few times & waiting 10 seconds to exit Play mode would always reproduce it.
* On versions 5.3-5.5 the above-mentioned crash occurs, on 5.6-2017.2 versions Fatal Error "CheckDisalowAllocation" occurs
Reproduced on: 5.3.8f1, 5.4.6f2, 5.5.5f1, 5.6.3p4, 2017.1.2p1, 2017.2.0b10
Did not reproduce on: 2017.3.0b2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [MacOS] Exclusive Fullscreen mode launches into windowed mode when "Allow Fullscreen Switch" is unchecked.
- Passing prefab's transform as a parent while Instantiating the prefab fails silently
- Individual particles jump to wrong place when the Particle System changes position if the simulation speed is != 1
- The toolbar of Project Window is higher than the toolbars of other windows
- SetIsHierarchyDispatchInterested error is thrown when setting probeAnchor during OnPostprocesModel