Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.2.0f3
Editor crashes after calling UnloadUnused with modified GameObjects
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Enter Play mode in "main" scene
3. Click buttons 1, 2 & 3
4. After 10-15s exit play mode
Result: after pressing third button or after exiting play mode, Unity crashes at Unity::GameObject::GetComponentIndex(Unity::Component*)
* Sometimes I needed to exit the scene a few times for the crash to occur. Pressing 3rd button a few times & waiting 10 seconds to exit Play mode would always reproduce it.
* On versions 5.3-5.5 the above-mentioned crash occurs, on 5.6-2017.2 versions Fatal Error "CheckDisalowAllocation" occurs
Reproduced on: 5.3.8f1, 5.4.6f2, 5.5.5f1, 5.6.3p4, 2017.1.2p1, 2017.2.0b10
Did not reproduce on: 2017.3.0b2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [GraphView] Nodes are displayed white on Linux
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.
- [Interactions] InputAction.CallbackContext.interaction does not hold the correct value, when it is set to Default.
- [Editor] When Preference window is open, exiting Playmode generates NullReferenceException.
- [Addressables] Models have deformations when they are imported from AssetBundle and Play Mode Script is set to Packed Play mode