Search Issue Tracker
Editor - crashed when draging a script into assets folder
Editor crashed when draging a script intot the assets folder, was only able to repo this once.
1. What happened
Drag the attached HelloError.cs script from the finder window into the Editor assets folder.
2. How we can reproduce it using the example you attached
- Open Unity
- Open the Networking Space Shooter project (Original can be found in the qa-project-share collab)
- Run the game
- Stop the game
- Drag the attached script from the finder window into the Asset folder
Notice issue >> Crash.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Cyclic Prefab nesting not supported" error window is thrown when trying to nest two sibling prefab variants
- Errors appear when entering Play Mode if using AsDeferredJobArray()
- Animator with nested avatar root show missing properties in the Animation Window
- [Mobile] System.Convert.ToSingle throws exception when using specific language on device
- TerrainData.AwakeFromLoad takes around 13-19 ms after loading a Terrain from an asset bundle