Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1.X
[Editor] Crash on selecting "reset packages to default" using templates
Editor crashes on selecting "reset packages to default" from "Help" menu using templates.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a new project using templates (3D or lightweight for example)
2. Create a new scene.
3. Go to Window > Package Manager.
4. Go to Help > Reset Packages to default.
5. Click on Cancel Button.
Actual Result: Observe Crash
Reproducible on: 2018.2.0a5, 2018.1.0b11, 2018.1.0b6, 2018.1.0b5
Occurs on Windows only.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Reflection Probe doesn't load until it's selected in the Hierarchy window when the project has been opened
- "ArgumentNullException" error in the Console when selecting certain ScriptableObjects and entering Play Mode
- Configurable joints become bouncier when setting "Bounciness" below 1
- Prefabs get corrupted when editing Particle System curves
- Colors on images become darker when enabling "Vertex Color Always in Gamma Color Space"