Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.1
[Editor] Crash on selecting "reset packages to default" using templates
Editor crashes on selecting "reset packages to default" from "Help" menu using templates.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a new project using templates (3D or lightweight for example)
2. Create a new scene.
3. Go to Window > Package Manager.
4. Go to Help > Reset Packages to default.
5. Click on Cancel Button.
Actual Result: Observe Crash
Reproducible on: 2018.2.0a5, 2018.1.0b11, 2018.1.0b6, 2018.1.0b5
Occurs on Windows only.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [XR][Vulkan] LWRP using stereo instancing renders to only one eye when SRP batcher is enabled
- Unity Unit Tests process terminated in CLI mode because of XR Manager
- Resetting a Preset removes its type and renders it useless
- [LWRP] Add to list button gives empty list when trying to add features to the Forward Renderer
- Inspector blinks / flickers once when Inspector is visible, any object from the Hierarchy is selected and a script is recompiled