Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1
[Editor] Crash on selecting "reset packages to default" using templates
Editor crashes on selecting "reset packages to default" from "Help" menu using templates.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a new project using templates (3D or lightweight for example)
2. Create a new scene.
3. Go to Window > Package Manager.
4. Go to Help > Reset Packages to default.
5. Click on Cancel Button.
Actual Result: Observe Crash
Reproducible on: 2018.2.0a5, 2018.1.0b11, 2018.1.0b6, 2018.1.0b5
Occurs on Windows only.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [UI] Unwanted padding is added when maximizing editor windows
- [UI] Area Error tooltip is missing in the Mesh Importer settings
- UIElementsScrollView.ScrollTo() scrolls to the top of the ScrollView when a child of a child of the Scroll View is passed
- Only one of the tracks are affected when selecting multiple Animations tracks and Trying to convert them to Clip/Infinite Track
- Unresponsive front facing UI fields with specific rotations when using World Space canvas with Ignore Reversed Graphics enabled