Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1.X
[Editor] Crash on selecting "reset packages to default" using templates
Editor crashes on selecting "reset packages to default" from "Help" menu using templates.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a new project using templates (3D or lightweight for example)
2. Create a new scene.
3. Go to Window > Package Manager.
4. Go to Help > Reset Packages to default.
5. Click on Cancel Button.
Actual Result: Observe Crash
Reproducible on: 2018.2.0a5, 2018.1.0b11, 2018.1.0b6, 2018.1.0b5
Occurs on Windows only.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Build fails when building with ILCPP Scripting Backend and ARMv7 as the Target Architecture
- Textures turn black in Player when they are referenced by a script instance
- [Android] Virtual device crashes with "Scudo ERROR: invalid chunk state when deallocating address" error in Firebase Test Lab when Optimized Frame Pacing is enabled
- Particle System does not resume when its Culling Mode is set to "Pause" or "Pause and Catch-up," and particle position simulate in world space
- "Custom Render Queue" field cannot be set above "2000" when changing it in the Inspector window using Debug mode