Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1
[Editor] Crash on selecting "reset packages to default" using templates
Editor crashes on selecting "reset packages to default" from "Help" menu using templates.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a new project using templates (3D or lightweight for example)
2. Create a new scene.
3. Go to Window > Package Manager.
4. Go to Help > Reset Packages to default.
5. Click on Cancel Button.
Actual Result: Observe Crash
Reproducible on: 2018.2.0a5, 2018.1.0b11, 2018.1.0b6, 2018.1.0b5
Occurs on Windows only.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Cannot activate license within a docker container
- [CPU PLM] Radeon Pro denoiser does not work upon the first bake using CPU PLM
- [IL2CPP] Player crashes after calling HttpClient when Incremental GC is enabled
- [Android 4.1][IL2CPP] IL2CPP app built with "Strip Engine Code" enabled crashes/freeze on Android 4.1 OS devices
- [2018.4] Console throws a Warning about corrupted ProjectVersion.txt file which is in another Project