Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.2
[Editor] Crash on clicking "Animation Curve", created using "UIElement" for Mac OSX
Crash on clicking Animation Curve, created using UIElement for Mac OSX
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Open attached Project
2. Click on UIElementsExamples on the Menu bar
3. Select 07_EditorControls
4. Resize the Window to find the Animation Curves
5. Left Click & Right Click on the Curve for 4-5 times
Notes on repro steps :
To effectively reproduce the problem, I had to run Unity and the 07 example from the MacBook Pro screen. It doesn't care where the popup menu appears.
2018.2.0b7, 2018.2.0b4, 2018.2.0b1, 2018.2.0a5, 2018.2.0a1
Only occurring on Mac OSX 10.13
It works fine on Mac OSX 10.12 and Windows 10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [LWRP][ARKit] Camera feed is not seen when using LWRP on iOS devices
- One Input axis does not work after using Input.ResetInputAxes() while both axes are held down
- [UWP] Build fails when the project folder name has non-ascii character.
- Prefab Asset changes are not reflected inside Prefab Editor when Unity Editor is in the Play Mode
- [Audio] DSP Buffer Size sets to Best performance when pressing trying to set to default