Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.2
[Editor] Crash on clicking "Animation Curve", created using "UIElement" for Mac OSX
Crash on clicking Animation Curve, created using UIElement for Mac OSX
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Open attached Project
2. Click on UIElementsExamples on the Menu bar
3. Select 07_EditorControls
4. Resize the Window to find the Animation Curves
5. Left Click & Right Click on the Curve for 4-5 times
Notes on repro steps :
To effectively reproduce the problem, I had to run Unity and the 07 example from the MacBook Pro screen. It doesn't care where the popup menu appears.
2018.2.0b7, 2018.2.0b4, 2018.2.0b1, 2018.2.0a5, 2018.2.0a1
Only occurring on Mac OSX 10.13
It works fine on Mac OSX 10.12 and Windows 10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Timeline animation asset won't update
- [LWRP] VFX Graph projects have visual artifacts when viewed with certain mobile GPUs
- Particle System with custom simulation space jitters when moved/rotated in Late Update
- Preview Window in the Inspector shows the same Preview image when multiple Terrain layers are selected
- Unity 2018.3 update prompts "Click the Download Installer button" while the update button is named "Download new version"