Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.2
[Editor] Crash on clicking "Animation Curve", created using "UIElement" for Mac OSX
Crash on clicking Animation Curve, created using UIElement for Mac OSX
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Open attached Project
2. Click on UIElementsExamples on the Menu bar
3. Select 07_EditorControls
4. Resize the Window to find the Animation Curves
5. Left Click & Right Click on the Curve for 4-5 times
Notes on repro steps :
To effectively reproduce the problem, I had to run Unity and the 07 example from the MacBook Pro screen. It doesn't care where the popup menu appears.
2018.2.0b7, 2018.2.0b4, 2018.2.0b1, 2018.2.0a5, 2018.2.0a1
Only occurring on Mac OSX 10.13
It works fine on Mac OSX 10.12 and Windows 10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [TextMesh Pro] Using Ellipsis overflow causes some Emojis to turn into a Square when truncated
- Editor: Assembly icons are not shown correctly.
- [VR]Editor Crashes when exiting the Play Mode if VR support is enabled and a Particle System is emitting mesh instances
- Object with ISerializationCallbackReceiver Interface receives Serialization Callback when it has a private access level
- AssetModificationProcessor.OnWillCreateAsset Callbacks are inconsistent with different Assets