Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2023.2.0a7
Editor crash inside OpenCL when uploading transmission data
The AVP photo booth project is crashing inside the AMD OpenCL driver during transmission data upload.
Regression caused by this commit [use unique_ptr for the JobQueue · unity/unity@7c59b08 (unity3d.com) from this PR: |https://github.cds.internal.unity3d.com/unity/unity/commit/7c59b0891c680a7975426f002045f95f892cb25f] [Use JobQueue rather than JobManager for bake utility threading by jesper · Pull Request #22730 · unity/unity (unity3d.com)|https://github.cds.internal.unity3d.com/unity/unity/pull/22730]
Happens because the tempTransmissionArrays array goes out of scope before we call clFinish.
How to repro: bake AVP photo booth project with GPU lightmapper.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Back Triple Camera is not focusing manually and automatically
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags