Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3
Editor crash after "Fatal error in GC" message when Rebuilding in Voxeland asset
1. Open the attached project
2. Open "DemoScene" in Assets\Voxeland\Demo\Scenes
3. Select Voxeland Game Object
4. In the Inspector, in the Voxeland script component, expand the "Mode and Ranges"
5. Set "Editor mode" property to "Static"
6. Set "Playmode Mode" property to "Dynamic Limited"
7. Set "Terrain Size" to 2000 (it will be automatically downsized a bit)
8. In the same Voxeland script component click the "Rebuild" button
Desired outcome: Progress completes successfully.
Actual result: Message box "Fatal error in GC: Too many root sets" appears before the end of the progress. Editor crashes few seconds after pressing "OK" on that message box.
Reproduced with 2017.1.0b6, 2017.1.0b9, 2017.1.0b10, 2017.2.0b4
Not reproduced with 5.5.4f1, 5.6.1p4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Metal] GfxDeviceMetal::CreateComputeProgram does not check inputs
- Input.GetKey for Left Shift returns true when Right Shift is held down and Left Shift is pressed (and vice versa)
- Inspector displays previously selected Animator layer when switching between layers with keyboard
- Undo is not restoring all of the deleted GameObjects when deleting a large number of GameObjects
- [Linux Hub] Some of the Learn tab projects have a blank 'Download Project' button