Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3
Editor crash after "Fatal error in GC" message when Rebuilding in Voxeland asset
1. Open the attached project
2. Open "DemoScene" in Assets\Voxeland\Demo\Scenes
3. Select Voxeland Game Object
4. In the Inspector, in the Voxeland script component, expand the "Mode and Ranges"
5. Set "Editor mode" property to "Static"
6. Set "Playmode Mode" property to "Dynamic Limited"
7. Set "Terrain Size" to 2000 (it will be automatically downsized a bit)
8. In the same Voxeland script component click the "Rebuild" button
Desired outcome: Progress completes successfully.
Actual result: Message box "Fatal error in GC: Too many root sets" appears before the end of the progress. Editor crashes few seconds after pressing "OK" on that message box.
Reproduced with 2017.1.0b6, 2017.1.0b9, 2017.1.0b10, 2017.2.0b4
Not reproduced with 5.5.4f1, 5.6.1p4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on GameObject::ActivateAwakeRecursively when exiting Play Mode
- [Asset Bundles] Bundles are not cached when using certain request URLs
- [URP] Color correction effects are applied to overlay camera when only being added to the base camera
- Ribbon trail with Attach Ribbons To Transform checked and Simulation Space property set to World is attached to (0,0,0) position
- Inconsistency displaying company name in Package Manager UI