Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.X
Editor crash after "Fatal error in GC" message when Rebuilding in Voxeland asset
1. Open the attached project
2. Open "DemoScene" in Assets\Voxeland\Demo\Scenes
3. Select Voxeland Game Object
4. In the Inspector, in the Voxeland script component, expand the "Mode and Ranges"
5. Set "Editor mode" property to "Static"
6. Set "Playmode Mode" property to "Dynamic Limited"
7. Set "Terrain Size" to 2000 (it will be automatically downsized a bit)
8. In the same Voxeland script component click the "Rebuild" button
Desired outcome: Progress completes successfully.
Actual result: Message box "Fatal error in GC: Too many root sets" appears before the end of the progress. Editor crashes few seconds after pressing "OK" on that message box.
Reproduced with 2017.1.0b6, 2017.1.0b9, 2017.1.0b10, 2017.2.0b4
Not reproduced with 5.5.4f1, 5.6.1p4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first
- Graphics.DrawProceduralIndirect and Graphics.DrawProceduralNow silently dropped on DX12