Search Issue Tracker
Duplicate in 2020.1.X
[Editor] 'Colour picker' from Material property remains open after closing Inspector window
'Colour picker' window remains open when the Inspector window closed by 'Close Tab' option.
Step To reproduce:
1. Create a New Project
2. Project Window > Create> Material > Inspector
3. Inspector > Main Maps > Albedo > Colour Picker
4. Right Click on Inspector Window > Close Tab
Expected result: 'Colour picker' should close as soon as the Inspector window gets closed.
Actual result: 'Colour picker' from Material property remains open after closing Inspector window
-On clicking anywhere in the Project screen will vanish 'Colour picker window'.
Working fine on: 2020.2.0a16, 2020.1.0a21 , 2019.4.2f1, 2019.3.15f1
- The same behaviour is reproducible with different assets which use Colour Picker ex. Colour Gradient, Custom Render Texture
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- On Script import/reimport MonoImporter does not generate consistent results due to updating Custom packages
- [Entities Graphics] Size of the Content Update generated folder increases when changes are made to the Scene
- In Play Mode, an extra Sync Call is made every frame when a GameObject has a Rigidbody 2D component
- Crash on block_remove when a scene is opened in a specific project
- The GameObject with a Hinge Joint Component does not return to the initial position when the Use Motor property is toggled off