Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.3
[Editor] Color Picker state is always active even if a color is selected and the color is not getting applied
Color picker keeps on selecting colors even if the mouse is clicked at a particular color also selected color is not getting applied to the object
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Select the Directional Light from the Hierarchy.
3. Click Color Picker
4. Move it around the screen to pick a color
5. Notice that Color Picker is not selecting color and State is always active
Color picker state is always active and the selected color is not getting applied
Color picker stays with selected color's state and the color is applied to object
Note: Refer attached video
Occurring in: 2019.3.0a11, 2019.3.0a10
Working fine in: 2019.3.0a9, 2019.2.0f1
Occurs only on macOS (Tested on macOS 10.14)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Can't relocate the caret in Input Fields when Hide Mobile Input option is being used
- Multiple Edge Colliders 2D can be edited at the same time, every Edge Collider's "Edit Collider" button is highlighted
- Crash on SceneVisibilityState when trying to open a project containing another project in the Assets folder
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Shader error undeclared identifier "UNITY_TRANSFER_LIGHTING" when building project